Dave Wanstache | Syracusefan.com

Dave Wanstache

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
any chance in the off season we could bring him on as specials coach? (if Anselmo retires)

You really think he'd rather be a special teams coach for Syracuse than a defensive coordinator in the NFL?

same chance as Lloyd Christmas

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

the
You really think he'd rather be a special teams coach for Syracuse than a defensive coordinator in the NFL?
Bills are terrible

he may be available

Bills are a borderline playoff team. Wannstedt is more likely to get another college coaching job than taking a demotion to coaching special teams at a medium level college team. We need a SP coach, but I have a better chance of becoming the SP teams coach than Dave Wannstedt.

alsacs -- how does $95k / yr for 4 yrs sound?

Slight pay cut but I will do it for the program. LOL. I do like your idea of an ex-HC for SP coach but I think we need somebody from the FL/GA/NC/VA area. Don't we have an alum who coaches at St. Thomas Aquinas (FL)?

The Bills defensive is actually going to be pretty legit, but either way that move makes zero sense for him. It's not even like its an escape from upstate.

LMFAO at this. Pro defensive coordinator vs. college special teams coordinator? You must really hate this BIlls. Also don't know if you have looked at the Bills defense but on paper it's damn good.

LMFAO at this. Pro defensive coordinator vs. college special teams coordinator? You must really hate this BIlls. Also don't know if you have looked at the Bills defense but on paper it's damn good.
I love the Jills though

I honestly think the Bills are still going to struggle this year. The D-Line is great on paper, but the linebackers and corners are still questionable.

I love the Jills though

Ew, they have like the worst cheerleaders I've ever seen lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom