Class of 2022 - DE Jimmy Scott (NY) Verbal to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Jimmy Scott (NY) Verbal to Pitt

These are the battles ya gottta win if you win instate elite talent. He’s gonna blow up. Always feel like NY kids wanna leave NY and I can’t fault them for it.

I think OSU, PSU, Miami and the likes all come knocking for this kid.

It would be a shock if he ends up anywhere but TAMU. He loves loves loves Elijah Robinson

It would be a shock if he ends up anywhere but TAMU. He loves loves loves Elijah Robinson
I think Elijah Robinson is going to get a promotion before Jimmy gets to college. Now it might well be that Jimmy ends up where Elijah is. But personally, I doubt Elijah is going to stay at A&M that long.

I expect he will get a job as a DC at somewhere like Penn State, Ohio State or Michigan. Might even get a job as a HC at a place like Temple or BC as his next stop. He worked under new BC AD Kraft at Temple and if things go badly with first time HC Jeff Hafley, Kraft will probably want to bring in someone he knows as the new BC HC.

why would a kid from buffalo be so in love with Elijah Robinson? What’s the connection?

Committed to Tennessee.

Just don't understand why kids up here want to play in the SEC so bad that they'll go to average-bottom feeder schools in that conference.

Committed to Tennessee.

Just don't understand why kids up here want to play in the SEC so bad that they'll go to average-bottom feeder schools in that conference.
It is still pretty early but who knows. I wonder if he had any really serious interest in SU.

This kid will end up at a top ten program.

Committed to Tennessee.

Tennessee was a heavy hitter in the SEC for a while. Much like us they have been down for a little bit because of poor coaching hires. They are recruiting at a high level in football again. They have great fan support and facilities. They may be dangerous here in a year or two.

Tennessee was a heavy hitter in the SEC for a while. Much like us they have been down for a little bit because of poor coaching hires. They are recruiting at a high level in football again. They have great fan support and facilities. They may be dangerous here in a year or two.
Tennessee always recruits at a high level, but they haven't won 10 games in a season since 2007. Hardly a place a kid like this needs to commit to early.

Ugh. Usually we end up as the head bridesmaid with 4 star players. Looks like we didn’t even get invited to the wedding.

Not to mention we didn’t even have PSU, Michigan or ND involved with this one.

Committed to Tennessee.

Wow, what a shocking decision.

Tennessee is a bottom feeder. Two winning seasons in the SEC in the last 12 years. It is also a poor school academically and their uniforms look like diarrhea. Ugh.

He is going to sit for a couple of years, play on some bad teams and if he is lucky, maybe play in the Music City Bowl once in his career.

What a shame.

2008Phillip Fulmer5–73–5
2009Lane Kiffin7–64–4L Chick-fil-A
2010Derek Dooley6–73–5L Music City
2011Derek Dooley5–71–7
2012Derek Dooley5–71–7
2013Butch Jones5–72–6
2014Butch Jones7–63–5W TaxSlayer
2015Butch Jones9–45–3W Outback2322
2016Butch Jones9–44–4W Music City2422
2017Butch Jones4–80–8
2018Jeremy Pruitt5–72–6