Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

Hopefully he was in the dome for that ending. What a great game and ending for recruits to be at!
I’m glad they stayed for the whole thing. I know they will sometimes leave with the recruits early and especially in this situation where only there for the day and so much to show them/do with them before many have long drives home.

I’m glad they stayed for the whole thing. I know they will sometimes leave with the recruits early and especially in this situation where only there for the day and so much to show them/do with them before many have long drives home.
Unofficials visits can't have all those posed pictures any more. Their parents or HS coaches can take pictures of the kids but not the coaching staff. New NCAA rule.

Let’s bump this one on top of all these new offers since some action happening soon hopefully.

Last Thursday/Friday…..loved his Rutgers visit midweek…they are on top and expecting commitment. They are hoping snow keeps him from visiting CNY but it doesn’t…

Today…they are hearing cuse….bad junior season so not a high priority target for them :p Can’t make this stuff up

Last edited:
Let’s bump this one on top of all these new offers since some action happening soon hopefully.

Last Thursday/Friday…..loved his Rutgers visit midweek…they are on top and expecting commitment. They are hoping snow keeps him from visit i good CNY but it doesn’t…

Today…they are hearing cuse….bad junior season so not a high priority target for them :p Can’t make this stuff up
I think he commits to us but whether or not he stays committed is another thing.

Last Thursday/Friday…..loved his Rutgers visit midweek…they are on top and expecting commitment. They are hoping snow keeps him from visit i good CNY but it doesn’t…

It is so funny. What has changed? At one point, they wanted him, and right when another team was in front, they did a 180, found everything negative about him, and said he was not take. It will never get old

It is so funny. What has changed? At one point, they wanted him, and right when another team was in front, they did a 180, found everything negative about him, and said he was not take. It will never get old
That's Rutgers fan base to a T. This is nothing new.

The concept of Rutgers passing on composite 4 star, top 10 PA recruit is comical.

They said that he's not a top priority for Rutgers and then a poster said, so Rutgers wouldnt take him? And the "expert" says they would. Hahahahaha can't make this comedy up

That's Rutgers fan base to a T. This is nothing new.

The concept of Rutgers passing on composite 4 star, top 10 PA recruit is comical.
Yeah but the wild thing is this is what’s being fed to them from their publishers/writers.

Yeah but the wild thing is this is what’s being fed to them from their publishers/writers.
That’s true but they’re the ones that believe it and parrot it so you have to take some personal accountability.

At one point, I was sure the Rutgers fans would eventually figure out they were paying to read lies and BS and cancel all their subscriptions.

Gave them far too much credit. They are a special group and they will stay special. Forever.

Their publishers / writers are fan boys who gaslight their fanbase by putting their thumb on the scale for Rutgers. Unfortunately they’re still a losing program both financially and on the field

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom