Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

How awesome would it be if Mr Strange was at the Basketball ball game tonight to announce his commitment to ‘Cuse
I mean it would be a bit odd for his father (Mr Strange) to announce at the game but certainly Sharlandiins choice, if that's what he wants.
;) I keed...I keeed. Certainly would add some flavor to the announcement. Do you actually know if he is in town?

Their recruits need to visit at least 12 times before Rutgers wants them. Didn’t you know that?
Shady won’t even meet with them until the 11th visit and on that visit it’s like The Godfather when Brando is brought visitors who ask him for a favor that might have to be returned. Shady maybe will offer a scholarship but in return the kid has to promise to go for the knee when their opponent is in victory formation

Shady won’t even meet with them until the 11th visit and on that visit it’s like The Godfather when Brando is brought visitors who ask him for a favor that might have to be returned. Shady maybe will offer a scholarship but in return the kid has to promise to go for the knee when their opponent is in victory formation
Shitano knows no shame

?????
1706401093419.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors