Class of 2019 - DE/TE Steven Linton (GA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE/TE Steven Linton (GA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

This is how it's gonna breakdown: Mizzou-tainted, ASU-soulless, USF-too Strong, too G5, SU-the cool alternative and just fuzzy enough (he's from GA - sorry).

He'll have the opportunity to win more here than any of those other places.

Man, it feels great to say that and know that it is true...

Let me just say, if you ever visit the ASU campus you will be struck by certain aesthetic qualities of the scenery.
Loved ASU’s campus. Think their stadium on the rocky mount is sweet. The amount of poverty surrounding Tempe and the man made lake were definitely downsides imo though.

Loved ASU’s campus. Think their stadium on the rocky mount is sweet. The amount of poverty surrounding Tempe and the man made lake were definitely downsides imo though.
You clearly haven't been there in a while

overblown, i find this aesthetic quality on most southern campuses. in fact central florida can compete with anyone imo.
It's not overblown. The women there are insane. Not to say where you've been aren't either.

He'll have the opportunity to win more here than any of those other places.

Man, it feels great to say that and know that it is true...
ASU will win under Herm.

If this kid commits to us, in my opinion this would be easily our most impressive class in multiple decade regardless of ranking.
Thing that stands out to me is how solid this class is top to bottom and how it shores up depth across the entire roster. We will have completely revamped the depth on the defensive side of the ball and added some key pieces on offense.

Mizz just got hit with sanctions, USF... G5 and no school spirit whatsoever, ASU - Only contender I see. We have a good chance here is my outside opinion. But what do I know

He hasn't been in 6 months. He wasn't convinced then. It probably didn't help that school was out of session. He wound up visiting three other places. I think he only goes to ASU if he absolutely hated the other places he visited. That doesn't seem to be the case.

*Cough* It's called a butte. When I was there, the dam holding Tempe Town Lake burst. The whole area smelled terrible for weeks. I do like downtown Tempe set against the water with Camelback in the background, and Mill Ave on a Saturday night...

71F65B1C-C0AD-49AF-80F2-43A042D49C93.gif