Dean Francis new podcast out there... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Dean Francis new podcast out there...

Apparently Francis covered the Quade Green 2.0 situation in this recent pod?
He didn't cover it. If you are referring to what I think you are it was just a possibility of a kid being available. He did not mention him by name. I personally don't think Quade is who he was talking about but could be wrong.

He didn't cover it. If you are referring to what I think you are it was just a possibility of a kid being available. He did not mention him by name. I personally don't think Quade is who he was talking about but could be wrong.
Was thinking it was Randolph

Dean just put out a pod with some info on Tyus and some other privy info. Now the bad news is this his last one as some folks have been putting his info out on message boards, which most of us know is a no-no. It’s a shame some folks have ruined this and maybe down the road he may start doing it again but not holding my breath.

Dean just put out a pod with some info on Tyus and some other privy info. Now the bad news is this his last one as some folks have been putting his info out on message boards, which most of us know is a no-no. It’s a shame some folks have ruined this and maybe down the road he may start doing it again but not holding my breath.

Yup...total bummer. He deserves a lot better

It's too bad. There was always a couple nuggets that made the price well worth it. A shame people didn't understand the concept.

It’s really sad actually I had just subscribed this month. Why the hell would people post info he is giving us? People can’t pay the man a dollar and keep their freaking mouths shut!

Yeah. Joined back in Oct. This sucks.

Listening to one of his pods from last spring though you know the frustration with this place has been brewing for a little while.

t13.jpg

I'll miss Dean's efforts. Always looked forward to his takes. Provided good and interesting information.

Well, that sucks. I enjoyed everyone of those twice.

Honestly, I don't get it. He never even hinted at Quade Green in his recent pod. It showing up here came from a guy who knows a guy who lives in Lexington and some other twitter accounts. It couldn't have come from Dean because he never said a word about QG.

Honestly, I don't get it. He never even hinted at Quade Green in his recent pod. It showing up here came from a guy who knows a guy who lives in Lexington and some other twitter accounts. It couldn't have come from Dean because he never said a word about QG.
The crazy thing is I thought he was talking about Randolph not green

Man I'm bummed to see this and it got me thinking if I did something wrong...I posted on page 2 of the quade green 2.0 thread and said,

"Ahhhhhhhhh this now makes more sense...gunna guess this may be what a certain guy who does a great pod for us cuse fans was alluding to!"

Not sure if that was wrong to do or not? And if it was I'm sincerely sorry for doing so! I have loved his pods from the time I discovered this board and really enjoy everything recruiting. Sorry everyone if I screwed something good up for us :( and a big sorry to Dean if I did...bummed out now

I'll miss Dean's efforts. Always looked forward to his takes. Provided good and interesting information.

Agreed. Have always enjoyed his insights when he posted here as well as his podcasts. But he's always been hyper-sensitive as well. So this move isn't truly a surprise either given the circumstances he reveals in the podcast. ;)

True, but in that previous podcast he hinted that IF a certain unnamed player did seek to transfer that the Orange might be interested so it may have appeared to whoever the inside source of that information was (perhaps from Quade's family member, former coach, or a member of his entourage?) that somehow he let leak in private (not in the podcast) who he was referring to resulting in a thread on some message board (are we even sure this is said board? I mean it most likely is, but this isn't the only Syracuse message board, just the only one worth reading.) which in turn perhaps resulted in said source being upset with Dean?

We may never know.

Cheers,
Neil

I guess I didn't ever get the concept of being unable to share information I paid for. It's like only I can use my Costco purchases. That's one of the reasons I never paid for the service.
One pays for the privilege of being “in the know”. The breakdown was in that people didn’t understand that the information was from sources that didn’t want the information public yet, or possibly at all. And when the information goes public and is easily traced back to a source, suddenly there is no more transfer of information. Dean isn’t going to lose his sources that he has developed over a number of years because some didn’t understand.

One pays for the privilege of being “in the know”. The breakdown was in that people didn’t understand that the information was from sources that didn’t want the information public yet, or possibly at all. And when the information goes public and is easily traced back to a source, suddenly there is no more transfer of information. Dean isn’t going to lose his sources that he has developed over a number of years because some didn’t understand.

It's already public once it hits the internet, regardless of a $1 a month "subscription". The people that pay are not bound to some confidentiality agreement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom