Dean Francis new podcast out there... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dean Francis new podcast out there...

That’s not what I meant. I take an issue with people who do nothing but rip him... and listen. Why do those people listen if they think what he does provides no value?

I am sure Dean would prefer they pay and listen then rip him then not pay at all right?

Curious as Dean seems like a confident guy why anyone thinks he needs people to run to his defense. As has been stated earlier in the thread. It seems anyone who questions his info is blasted.

He is good at what he does but not perfect. And when he editorializes it opens him up even more. It’s oart of the gig especially when you charge for content.

During the last 10 minutes, it was mentioned that we (SU) should have NOT recruited the kid, that we (SU) should know better.
That is just stupid. Show me a single post anywhere since July of 2017 where anyone including D states we should not have gone after DBAZE.

I thought the info was great until blaming the staff for taking a risk on a 5 star kid and i do not recall seeing the experts on here claiming to classify it as a risk

Hence Monday Morning QB
Never said the word NOT, said maybe need to rethink on recruiting kids like these if there are handlers involved.

During the last 10 minutes, it was mentioned that we (SU) should have NOT recruited the kid, that we (SU) should know better.
That is just stupid. Show me a single post anywhere since July of 2017 where anyone including D states we should not have gone after DBAZE.

I thought the info was great until blaming the staff for taking a risk on a 5 star kid and i do not recall seeing the experts on here claiming to classify it as a risk

Hence Monday Morning QB
I didn't hear that implication. I heard his opinion that SU has been the bridesmaid too often recently and that they should probably hedge their bets a bit.

That said. Dean has, in the past, suggested that SU should hire Book Richardson ... ain't no one perfect.

I didn't hear that implication. I heard his opinion that SU has been the bridesmaid too often recently and that they should probably hedge their bets a bit.

That said. Dean has, in the past, suggested that SU should hire Book Richardson ... ain't no one perfect.

Well, he's not wrong in that regard - look at the record:

Book got a metric SHeeT-TON of 4-5* guys to go to Zona.
Book likely paid some of all of them, or arranged to have the sneaker co's do so
Book got busted, and fired
Somehow Sean Miller still has his job
And Arizona seems none the worse for wear as a program today.

NO - I don't really want Cuse to resort to that sorta thing, especially after we got the decade long NCAA colonoscopy and the 2nd set of violations from same.
But in retrospect, apparently we weren't being brazen enough with our cheating, like UNC, Llvll, etc.

I for one enjoy Deans content and have for a long time now.

It’s great that whenever someone with a little bit of inside knowledge gives it out they are automatically attacked because some people don’t like what they hear. This cycle is repeated on a monthly basis and then we wonder why no one is willing to come on here and give info that they have. Makes me miss the days of the pay board.

I stopped posting the info I used to get because of exactly this. Too many people have the attitude that if the info is good news then it MUST BE CORRECT, but if it's bad news or could be taken as being critical of Boeheim - then it's PURE 100% GARBAGE.

Dean - 100% discussed in general terms why are we going after this kid, why didn't you question us going after him in july/aug when we signed him?

So who should we go after for 19?

Did you tell everyone that we should not accept Taurean Thompson's acceptance?

I found the most of the pod very interesting, i was not aware of any of it nor thought of it, great insight, and as i mentioned right away you are correct the staff had no idea.

Someone else mentioned elsewhere, why didn't you reach out to any of them? Had they known, there was a chance this could have been saved.

I thought you did this b/c you were a huge SU b-ball fan, how do you not give the staff a heads-up? All you had to do is deliver a message about the situation.

Wow
Just FYI - the Deano to which you responded is not Dean Francis.

honest to god wish this guy could get on the staff as a consultant for recruiting

Waaaaa? You're referring to Dean? Dean on the staff? Are you really serious? Why, so he can give them "inside info"?

I'm just hoping that my sarcasm meter is low on batteries because if not, you're delusional, man. Wow.

uh oh... bosshog just shared paid content. Or, did he? Is it common knowledge at this point?

Where can you go to listen to him? I noticed he puts a podcast out every now and then but I never see a link to his pods.

Apparently Francis covered the Quade Green 2.0 situation in this recent pod?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom