Despite losing again Philbert looked a bit better | Syracusefan.com

Despite losing again Philbert looked a bit better

CaliCuse

All American
Who knows if Cashman liked what he saw enough to keep him off the market. At this point I couldn't care less. On offense I'd love to see Teixeira try to do anything to get base hits as opposed to going for home runs. He isn't doing either at this point. If it wasn't for his glove, he would be sitting. Of course having a contract that is off the chars might be another reason he hasn't been replaced.

Who knows if Cashman liked what he saw enough to keep him off the market. At this point I couldn't care less. On offense I'd love to see Teixeira try to do anything to get base hits as opposed to going for home runs. He isn't doing either at this point. If it wasn't for his glove, he would be sitting. Of course having a contract that is off the chars might be another reason he hasn't been replaced.
Maybe he should use ARod's strategy and bunt his way on. 7 hits last night and they all came from the first 3 batters.

Tex is not off to great start (pretty normal for him) but there are plenty of big names guys around the league who have been worse, including some of his teammates. Tex will eventually hit 30-40 HRs and drive in 100-120 runs, which is what he is paid to do. The thought of him being benched is silly, even for you. Who would you have replace him? I'm sure you're eyeing a few kids in the low minors that you think are ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom