Devito | Syracusefan.com

Devito

I’m sure he will gain some as that’s how they build QBs in this program.

Tommy legs are thick , he needs 10lbs .. FYI pound for pound one of the strongest players on the team cleaned 325 for 3 tied for best on team , squatted over 500 and did 225 x19 also one of the fastest shuttles on the entire team . Was in the gym Sunday am after Saturday night flight home from bc . He puts the extra in for sure

Yeah tommy is fine, we are used to Dungey who is far from the norm for QBs.

I have a better idea. This kid has an absolute cannon for an arm along with great touch.

How about we focus on getting an oline that will allow him to stand in the pocket and shred people.

AMEN, TD has a solid build and frame. We need some energy dedicated to some solid tackles. The OL did make some huge strides this year but its gonna be a different ballgame the next phase. I know TD is fast and nimble, but we want him comfy in that pocket.

Let's enjoy the next month or so, the bowl, the practices, the build up. unfortunately , i think next year we realize just what ED meant to this offense. As talented as TD is, the scope will now be on the OL and the wr group. We escaped this year with ED, but next year wrs need to show some game.

AMEN, TD has a solid build and frame. We need some energy dedicated to some solid tackles. The OL did make some huge strides this year but its gonna be a different ballgame the next phase. I know TD is fast and nimble, but we want him comfy in that pocket.

Let's enjoy the next month or so, the bowl, the practices, the build up. unfortunately , i think next year we realize just what ED meant to this offense. As talented as TD is, the scope will now be on the OL and the wr group. We escaped this year with ED, but next year wrs need to show some game.

Combining strength, touch and accuracy, I think this kid has the best arm we've ever had on the hill.

Give this kid an oline, running game and some WRs who can giddyup in Babers' offense and our offense could be really special over the next three years...

Yeah tommy is fine, we are used to Dungey who is far from the norm for QBs.

Actually, Dungey is more the norm for SU QBs...from Hurley, to Donnie Mac to Graves to McNabb...our best QBs have typically been guys who could make plays with both their arms and their legs...

Jackson, Hendrix, Adams, Jordan should give our O plenty of firepower added, just need the OLine to hold up

Tommy legs are thick , he needs 10lbs .. FYI pound for pound one of the strongest players on the team cleaned 325 for 3 tied for best on team , squatted over 500 and did 225 x19 also one of the fastest shuttles on the entire team . Was in the gym Sunday am after Saturday night flight home from bc . He puts the extra in for sure
good news noticed how fast he was on RPO run against ND was shot out of a cannon.

The velocity at which he throws the ball is night and day compared to eric. The offense is going to roll.

its all about the Oline

TD has a cannon. with the standard development plus the high end new additions (both kids and the trannys) he will have a ton of weapons including yuge running game from the backs if the OL is quality.

I like who we have coming back, but wouldn't mind seeing a 5th year or JuCo added to the OL for competition/depth

Tommy is exactly 6 2 and that’s a fact .. breese and Wilson are sub 6ft aroon Rodgers is 6 2 .. tua is 6ft .. an inch or 2 means nothing
It’s all about the team around you . It takes 11 guys and a good play caller . Let’s enjoy the bowl and a great season we got all winter for speculation

Tommy is exactly 6 2 and that’s a fact .. breese and Wilson are sub 6ft aroon Rodgers is 6 2 .. tua is 6ft .. an inch or 2 means nothing
It’s all about the team around you . It takes 11 guys and a good play caller . Let’s enjoy the bowl and a great season we got all winter for speculation
Hopefully we have an OL that doesn't look like they did in the Notre Dame game. That was awful and he had no time to do anything.

It’s not always on the o line . There’s things we could have done but I’m not gonna get into it here .with the games out comes today how are we bowl wise ?
There are about 6 threads and 2417 different opinions and expert takes where we will end up...nobody really knows Jack until tomorrow.

Actually, Dungey is more the norm for SU QBs...from Hurley, to Donnie Mac to Graves to McNabb...our best QBs have typically been guys who could make plays with both their arms and their legs...

Good point, TD is more ryan nassib, but a RN polished out of hs and more accurate AND a better athlete. Tds arm is already what RNs was his senior year, pro strength. Its just about learning the offense and making the reads and some wr talent emerging. RN had some nice recievers.

It’s not always on the o line . There’s things we could have done but I’m not gonna get into it here .with the games out comes today how are we bowl wise ?

I agree, not always the OL. The giants line was never as bad as advertised, problem was Eli is a statue that has lost his pocket feel and presence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom