Did Craig Forth | Syracusefan.com

Did Craig Forth

Cuse Action

2nd String
attend the festivities this weekend? The guy started at center in 2003, and I assumed he would be there with his former teammates.

We're turning a thread into this because Craig prioritized a commitment he made to his son. Unbelievable.
I cut people who don’t have kids and who don’t understand a break.

My son is an Eagle Scout. Those Boy Scout trips are planned way in advance and are a big deal as they generally involve making progress towards advancement.

no way a father backs out on that.

I cut people who don’t have kids and who don’t understand a break.

My son is an Eagle Scout. Those Boy Scout trips are planned way in advance and are a big deal as they generally involve making progress towards advancement.

no way a father backs out on that.
That's true. I didn't make it further than the end of Cub Scouts, but know enough about it that I get it also.

I'd think he could miss one camping trip. I wonder if he even really liked playing basketball at Syracuse.
I don’t blame him for prioritizing his kids. But he also didn’t love playing basketball either. It was a means to an end. He also hates the attention. I’m sure it was a mixture of both things. Craigs a great person though so he never will get any flak from me.

Yet you’re probably one of the dudes who talks about how awesome the dome is and what an experience it would be for a kid to have walking on the floor. I’m sure that would be an experience for his kid that can’t be replicated. Shitting in a bag in the woods can wait till next week.
The Internet: Where idiots have gone to prove they deserve that title since 1989.

When I was a kid, my car came in last place in the Pinewood Derby. The thing was an absolute lemon.

Didn’t know we had to bring our own stuff to decorate for the pumpkin contest. My mom happened to have a red pen on her. Just drew a face with a red pen. Still hurts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom