Did ND really open -1 vs Cuse? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did ND really open -1 vs Cuse?

I’ve been more worried about Notre dame than Clemson also…. ND has the smart hippos and elephants on both sides of their line
I’ve been saying this too. I really thought we’d beat Clemson and then have a really tough game against ND.

Eek. Playing him Halloween weekend could be scary.
64614527-F4D0-45D8-A6C8-F1946124A374.jpeg

Line down to 2.5.

I’m not liking the vibes.

If we lose this game, we’re staring at a probable 3-game losing streak. We need to summon everything in the arsenal to eek out this W.

2 ways to look at it.. because one way is to come home to a huge game to get them focused back in and forget the let down of what happened.

Line down to 2.5.

I’m not liking the vibes.

If we lose this game, we’re staring at a probable 3-game losing streak. We need to summon everything in the arsenal to eek out this W.
Vegas' vibes don't matter. That's why they play the game.

You need something to calm yourself down. The line moves by half a point a d suddenly we're on a 3 game losing streak?
Well, the game is at noon. This means half the students won’t show up till the 2nd quarter. The rest of the crowd will be stuck in the concourses trying to enter last minute… and they won’t be inebriated.

Dino is concerned about overall health of the team… we have a star RB who is a shell of himself and an OC that thinks the decoy gig is still fooling people. Open auditions are being held for WR2 this week… they’re even letting the public tryout.

Ok yeah that’s a little over the top but I’m anxious and I refuse to take meds. Only 2 weeks that I’ve been relaxed since September are the Wagner and bye weeks. Tough being a fan when you have hopes and dreams.

I very rarely bet sports, probably 5 or so times in the last 5 years, and before that you have to go back to 2006 I think it was. Anyway, lately I'm 5-0. I look for extremely good spots, then hammer them.

If this game weren't on the heels of the Clemson game, I'd have put a significant bet down on 'Cuse as an underdog. We're the better team at home, so getting points or + money is edge for sure.

I'm just worried about how beat up we are after the Clemson game, especially along the lines. As a result, I'm going to let this one go. It feels like a toss up matchup, and I'm just hoping the home crowd and the teams' heart and toughness get them through, because they have those in abundance.

It matters? No. Clemson was up 13, if memory serves, and nearly wound up at the woodshed. F las vegas.

I very rarely bet sports, probably 5 or so times in the last 5 years, and before that you have to go back to 2006 I think it was. Anyway, lately I'm 5-0. I look for extremely good spots, then hammer them.

If this game weren't on the heels of the Clemson game, I'd have put a significant bet down on 'Cuse as an underdog. We're the better team at home, so getting points or + money is edge for sure.

I'm just worried about how beat up we are after the Clemson game, especially along the lines. As a result, I'm going to let this one go. It feels like a toss up matchup, and I'm just hoping the home crowd and the teams' heart and toughness get them through, because they have those in abundance.
Syracuse is favored by 3

Well, the game is at noon. This means half the students won’t show up till the 2nd quarter. The rest of the crowd will be stuck in the concourses trying to enter last minute… and they won’t be inebriated.

Dino is concerned about overall health of the team… we have a star RB who is a shell of himself and an OC that thinks the decoy gig is still fooling people. Open auditions are being held for WR2 this week… they’re even letting the public tryout.

Ok yeah that’s a little over the top but I’m anxious and I refuse to take meds. Only 2 weeks that I’ve been relaxed since September are the Wagner and bye weeks. Tough being a fan when you have hopes and dreams.
Slow down there cowboy. I never said take medicine. Try meditation or hot yoga - something to keep you from running your brain into hysterics. WR2 has been an open audition all season. Tucker is more than a shell of himself. He averaged over 10 ypc against Clemson. His last carry was about 15 yards and he followed that up with a 10+ yard reception for a 1st down on our last drive. Dino should be concerned about the overall health of the team as it's in his job description.
We all have hopes and dreams, but there's no amount of worrying you can do that will have any impact on the team. It's not worth twisting your knickers up so much you give yourself a thrombo, especially on Sunday and Monday. I'm actually being kinda serious here. I get as knotted up as anyone in crunch time of a game, but only during the game. You gotta live your life M-F and save your angst for gameday.
That's my 53 year old man advice for anyone to take or leave or trample on.

Syracuse is favored by 3
Yeah I was talking about the opening line and my main concern for the game that I think influenced the opening number, I would have hammered it if we weren't coming off a game against an opponent that beat us up physically in the trenches.

ND hasn't lost a regular season game to an ACC team in the best part of a decade (NC State got them in a monsoon and whatever they lost before that was a while ago) plenty of people will be taking them.

Loud crowd and our D playing like they did last week and we should roll.

money has been on ND all week. Line down to 1.5.

I think when it comes down to a pickem, they just go brand over what’s perceived as an upstart anomaly. It might be that simple.
Yep. Locker room material/motivation for the Mob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom