Did they blow their wad today? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did they blow their wad today?

No?? Does that mean you agree or disagree with his statement?

Was replying to the subject line.

It was one of the best defensive performances of the season. They should have won. Unless Spruill can't go, and I don't remember anyone other than Wilkes getting hurt on defense, the defense should be fine. Anderson went down, but that was a leg cramp.

Wales status might be an issue, but they cobbled something together with AC, Clark, Wales and Broyld, just missed on some deep shots.

BC does one thing, hand the ball off to Williams. They ran 55 plays total he ran the ball 32 of them.

Was replying to the subject line.

It was one of the best defensive performances of the season. They should have won. Unless Spruill can't go, and I don't remember anyone other than Wilkes getting hurt on defense, the defense should be fine. Anderson went down, but that was a leg cramp.

Wales status might be an issue, but they cobbled something together with AC, Clark, Wales and Broyld, just missed on some deep shots.

BC does one thing, hand the ball off to Williams. They ran 55 plays total he ran the ball 32 of them.
I think we match up very well against BC. No way Williams runs wild against our defense and their passing game is far below Pitt's.

theres-something-about-mary-hair-gel-cameron-diaz.jpg

We have significant injury issues and the guys just seem physically and emotionally drained to me.

How do you know the team is physically and emotionally drained?

I think THIS FREAKIN BOARD is physically and emotionally drained, but there's no need to project our issues onto the team.

They played hard today, didn't look drained to me. They just lost.

We had several more key players get injured. I saw AB visibly upset with hunt and several players arguing with each other at the end of the game.

I never said we didn't play hard or we didn't have a chance to win it. Quite trying to pick a fight guy.

So if someone disagress with you, they are trying to pick a fight?

Broyld acting like a headcase is nothing new, that's who he is every week. Big deal.

don't get broyld's whole act at all. 6 catches (most on team) for 25 yds. minus 1 rushing. zero tds again. he ain't megatron.

I think so. I have a bad feeling next week will be ugly. Attendance wise will be worse than today. And I think the kids will be demoralized after this one and wouldn't shock me to see them mail it in like they did a couple years back with everything on the line

Sounds like Christmas Morning for you!

Can you at least do SU Football Fans a favor and not show up?

I'm NOT trying to pick a fight. I'm questioning the armchair pscyhology. I saw anything BUT a spent team competing today. We lost the game for a variety of reasons, but being physically and emotionally spent, as you claim, weren't among them.

There is no doubt in my mind that we'll come out next week fighting for our lives--which is literally what that game represents, in terms of bowl eligibility. Bowl or bust.

Good post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom