Dino’s star took a major hit tonight | Syracusefan.com

Dino’s star took a major hit tonight

I’m sorry but that was thee most unprepared poorly coached offense I’ve ever seen.
I agree. In some ways this was much worse than the Maryland game. Totally embarrassed!!!!!

I’m sorry but that was thee most unprepared poorly coached offense I’ve ever seen.
To complement the most unprepared poorly coached defense I've ever seen in week 2. Babers needs to tell SU what he needs to entice top-level staff, because right now I see a lot of poor coaching and undisciplined play. AS CEO, Babers needs to be willing to make some tough choices. We laugh at Les Miles letting his OC go at Kansas, but at least he moved decisively instead of continuing to tolerate what he thought was poor job performance.

There needs to be consequences when guys act like they did tonight. Cordy has been playing for six years and his play and hot dogging should sit him down. The motion penalties should have the line coach sending out his resume. Dino needs to kick some butt before the season is lost.

To complement the most unprepared poorly coached defense I've ever seen in week 2. Babers needs to tell SU what he needs to entice top-level staff, because right now I see a lot of poor coaching and undisciplined play. AS CEO, Babers needs to be willing to make some tough choices. We laugh at Les Miles letting his OC go at Kansas, but at least he moved decisively instead of continuing to tolerate what he thought was poor job performance.

I don’t think it’s an economics thing as much as Barbers has his guys. Most he brought with him, I think he has he knew but is spending it on the wrong guys

I don’t think it’s an economics thing as much as Barbers has his guys. Most he brought with him, I think he has he knew but is spending it on the wrong guys
Well, his job is to win, not be buddies with Lynch and Ward. I used to think they made decisions based on not having the athletes they needed. Now they have them (especially on D).

Man, this game had it ALL! I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I was in denial, I paced, I stared at my ceiling, I yelled, and now I’m exhausted. Uhh, that was something, a bad something. All this hype, made for a huge let down. Think this seasons is gonna be more or less the same, but I think we will ultimately turn this around and be fine.

Man, this game had it ALL! I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I was in denial, I paced, I stared at my ceiling, I yelled, and now I’m exhausted. Uhh, that was something, a bad something. All this hype, made for a huge let down. Think this seasons is gonna be more or less the same, but I think we will ultimately turn this around and be fine.
I sighed and shrugged my shoulders a lot. My expectations for what I expect to see from this team have plummeted.

I'm a Dino fan. Obviously this year hasn't been great but I do think losing the leader the last four years in Dungey has had a huge effect. Devito has arm talent but he's not necessarily the guy that rallies the troops. Not all QBs have to be but someone has to take that role with Dungey gone or it falls onto the coaches.

I'm extremely disappointed in Cavanaugh, as I have not seen improvement in the linemen. I think it's the most important positional coach and we need improvement there. Dino needs to find someone who can develop talent there.

Dino has his work cut out for him this year. The team is not disciplined and their frustration is evident. Adjustments need to be made so I'm interested to see how he handles the rest of the year and the offseason coming up.

I'm a Dino fan. Obviously this year hasn't been great but I do think losing the leader the last four years in Dungey has had a huge effect. Devito has arm talent but he's not necessarily the guy that rallies the troops. Not all QBs have to be but someone has to take that role with Dungey gone or it falls onto the coaches.

I'm extremely disappointed in Cavanaugh, as I have not seen improvement in the linemen. I think it's the most important positional coach and we need improvement there. Dino needs to find someone who can develop talent there.

Dino has his work cut out for him this year. The team is not disciplined and their frustration is evident. Adjustments need to be made so I'm interested to see how he handles the rest of the year and the offseason coming up.
I agree that the QB doesn't have to be the leader that rallies the troops. Devito doesn't need to be that and I don't think anybody is criticizing that. What he needs to be and has not been is a QB that does the right QB things consistently enough.

I am completely on board with your criticism of Cavanaugh. It's one thing to not steamroll the other team's dline. It's something else to look consistently dysfunctional and fail to dominate against teams like Liberty and Holy Cross.

This is college football the coach needs to be the leader and the players have to follow his lead. With the high turnover of players year in and year out it is hard to put a leader title on anyone else. If the team lacks leadership and focus that falls at the feet of the head coach not any player

The problem isn’t Dino.

It’s obviously that we don’t have enough bagmen.

Empty your wallets, it’s time to go buy the likeness rights of a new OL and QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom