Disappointed With Syracuse's Box Office | Syracusefan.com

Disappointed With Syracuse's Box Office

Melancer46

Living Legend
The SU Box Office emailed all of us students to let us know that tickets would be available for this weekend's games in Buffalo. There would only be 70 tickets available, and some would be in the lower deck while others would be in the upper deck. They also said that whatever ticket you got for Thursday's games would be the same that we got for Saturday's game, and so my friends and I camped out outside the box office to make sure that we could get into the lower deck. And so we were fortunate enough to get tickets into the lower deck (as it turns out, the box office e-mailed me and told me that they actually didn't even have any upper deck tickets, so camping out wasn't really necessary). Anyways, so we got great seats for Thursday, and as their e-mail stated, we would therefore have the same great seats for Saturday's games.

To our surprise, after receiving the e-mail that our tickets for Saturday were now waiting for us at will call, we noticed that we were charged for upper deck tickets. So we contacted the box office to figure out what was going on, and long story short, they stuck all of the students with upper deck tickets despite telling us all that we would be given tickets for the lower deck.

It'll be great to be at the game regardless, but as a senior that will be getting to see my school play for the last time as a student, it's definitely disappointing that the box office ended up going back on their word that we would have tickets down in the lower section.

I hear you but at least you will be in the house. Plus, why does it have to be your last game to see them. Wouldn't you be able to go next week if the team advanced. You should definitely get to Memphis.

I hear you but at least you will be in the house. Plus, why does it have to be your last game to see them. Wouldn't you be able to go next week if the team advanced. You should definitely get to Memphis.

I don't have the money to buy the tickets or travel down to Memphis unfortunately. This was our last hurrah.

The SU Box Office emailed all of us students to let us know that tickets would be available for this weekend's games in Buffalo. There would only be 70 tickets available, and some would be in the lower deck while others would be in the upper deck. They also said that whatever ticket you got for Thursday's games would be the same that we got for Saturday's game, and so my friends and I camped out outside the box office to make sure that we could get into the lower deck. And so we were fortunate enough to get tickets into the lower deck (as it turns out, the box office e-mailed me and told me that they actually didn't even have any upper deck tickets, so camping out wasn't really necessary). Anyways, so we got great seats for Thursday, and as their e-mail stated, we would therefore have the same great seats for Saturday's games.

To our surprise, after receiving the e-mail that our tickets for Saturday were now waiting for us at will call, we noticed that we were charged for upper deck tickets. So we contacted the box office to figure out what was going on, and long story short, they stuck all of the students with upper deck tickets despite telling us all that we would be given tickets for the lower deck.

It'll be great to be at the game regardless, but as a senior that will be getting to see my school play for the last time as a student, it's definitely disappointing that the box office ended up going back on their word that we would have tickets down in the lower section.

Why wont you be going to Dallas?

This one is actually on the NCAA, not Syracuse. They are the ones who give the teams the tickets for each session.

With that being said, their box office is a complete cluster F overall and they should have never promised same seats when they knew it was completely out of their control.

What I don't understand is why those seats on the floor behind the baskets are not being given to students - students should be able to sit there next to their band when their team is playing, then move to the back of that area for the next game.

This one is actually on the NCAA, not Syracuse. They are the ones who give the teams the tickets for each session.

With that being said, their box office is a complete cluster F overall and they should have never promised same seats when they knew it was completely out of their control.

What I don't understand is why those seats on the floor behind the baskets are not being given to students - students should be able to sit there next to their band when their team is playing, then move to the back of that area for the next game.
As you know if you were at the game but some of those seats were occupied the LeMoyne College Lacrosse team as they were honored for last years D-1 National Championships. I thought that was very random but good for them.

The SU Box Office emailed all of us students to let us know that tickets would be available for this weekend's games in Buffalo. There would only be 70 tickets available, and some would be in the lower deck while others would be in the upper deck. They also said that whatever ticket you got for Thursday's games would be the same that we got for Saturday's game, and so my friends and I camped out outside the box office to make sure that we could get into the lower deck. And so we were fortunate enough to get tickets into the lower deck (as it turns out, the box office e-mailed me and told me that they actually didn't even have any upper deck tickets, so camping out wasn't really necessary). Anyways, so we got great seats for Thursday, and as their e-mail stated, we would therefore have the same great seats for Saturday's games. To our surprise, after receiving the e-mail that our tickets for Saturday were now waiting for us at will call, we noticed that we were charged for upper deck tickets. So we contacted the box office to figure out what was going on, and long story short, they stuck all of the students with upper deck tickets despite telling us all that we would be given tickets for the lower deck. It'll be great to be at the game regardless, but as a senior that will be getting to see my school play for the last time as a student, it's definitely disappointing that the box office ended up going back on their word that we would have tickets down in the lower section.
This is NCAA fault, they give seats only for session your team is in and if you win your schools ticket person has to scramble to get you tickets, if you want to watch a session your team not playing of if your team loses you are on your own. I believe if you got tickets per your school before you got three session strip, then if your team lost people would beset you to buy remaining session tickets. At least that's the way I remember. I was in Orlando and got tickets for Albany game per UAlbany and when I asked for other sessions I was told I was on my own, great seats for the first session then nose bleeders or scalpels for the other sessions. I worn SU colors for game as did a nimber of other SU fans. Go Cude also Amway Wi go ducked and couldn't get Su game.

This is the

Last edited:
As you know if you were at the game but some of those seats were occupied the LeMoyne College Lacrosse team as they were honored for last years D-1 National Championships. I thought that was very random but good for them.
Lemoyne lacrosse players are hot

Lemoyne lacrosse players are hot
image.jpg

Yup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online