Class of 2020 - DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU

He has a Pitt visit this weekend and they're have been no recent WVU tweets so where did they come from ?

I don't recall seeing it in the thread: has he visited WVU? Does he have a visit lined up?

Here is the first pic of WVU I've seen. Bringing all the coaches in at once.

Didn't Mesidor watched the SU Defense put the "smackdown" on the Mountaineers in the Camping World Bowl?

Tom Briggs that I played with at Liverpool went to a JUCO and then went to WVU for his Junior and Senior years. The only thing that I remember him saying about that time was that off campus there was absolutely nothing...not just nothing to do but just nothing.

Why would anyone want to go there.

Tom Briggs that I played with at Liverpool went to a JUCO and then went to WVU for his Junior and Senior years. The only thing that I remember him saying about that time was that off campus there was absolutely nothing...not just nothing to do but just nothing.

They are the only school in the nation that offers a class in couch burning.

There are lots of schools like that. Virginia Tech, PSU for example.

D3 and JUCO basketball coaches used this pitch with me on visits so I’m sure big time coaches at schools like this are using the same narrative to convince recruits it’s actually better to be at a school in an isolated location. Something along the lines of “There’s no place better to concentrate on football and reach your potential at a school where there is literally nothing else to do (besides drink)”

Barbie

Kid I graduated from Central Square with went to JUCO and then walked on at WVU for the 07 and 08 seasons. Still very dedicated to the program.

Kid I graduated from Central Square with went to JUCO and then walked on at WVU for the 07 and 08 seasons. Still very dedicated to the program.
Made the big block on the okie guy to win the game for w v in bowl. Forget his name but he played with erv and Stehle I believe.

What would you want to do? I spent six years there and I was never bored. Of course, I was a grad student doing field ecology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom