Do we want Rutgers or Houston? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Do we want Rutgers or Houston?

Pinkiel killed them taking the air out of the ball. Horrific coaching. Brutal way to lose.

as in the best way to watch them lose

The last time a Sampson coached team played against our zone the term “bug eyes” was born. I LOVE our chances.
when was that? where was Sampson when we last played him?

i still would have preferred rutgers. we were not gonna lose that game. houston who knows, they look like they got some dudes.

I think we wanted Rutgers to win. Houston will rebound the snot out of the ball and won’t play as badly as today. Sampson I’m sure learned a few things from 20 years ago. Better to play the lower seed all things being equal.

i still would have preferred rutgers. we were not gonna lose that game. houston who knows, they look like they got some dudes.
They struggle shooting. With the way the zone has been playing, I believe we cruise.

Imo seeds are irrelevant In this game, if Vegas had any brains we will be the favorite

The line will open up at least Houston -5, and as high as -7 or -8.

Based on the confidence in this thread there should be big bets coming up tomorrow.
It it gets that high it'll worth the hour drive to the Great Bend, PA McDonald's parking lot to mobile bet.

I guess we are going to miss a week of RutgersAl telling us how great they are. They missed some bunnies that would have closed out Houston. Sorry Steve Pikiell. Your team choked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom