Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 208 91.2%

• Total voters
Less than 24 hours after making his initial comments, he's retracting some.

This is horrific PR, and all the more reason that this charade needs to end ASAP.

It cannot be left to him. It cannot. Because it won't happen.

Nothing regarding probations or recruiting violations should ever be mentioned again after what was exposed with the FBI investigation. Basically, every coach had his team and career bought for him. Syracuse didn't show up on any of the spreadsheets and has been investigated TWICE, and yet no pay for play came to light.

Remember when a segment of the fanbase convinced themselves that there was an actual ironclad plan, and were rallying around the telephone game rumor that something was going to be announced last summer?

Good times.

Remember when a segment of the fanbase convinced themselves that there was an actual ironclad plan, and were rallying around the telephone game rumor that something was going to be announced last summer?

Good times.
I still believe there is an ironclad plan.
Plan is JB coaches as long as he wants and then an assistant takes over.It is what it is.

Good job by Boeheim to troll us in the Thamel article. Everything he said we already knew he feels, he just put pen to paper on it to piss us off.

Anyone have connections to get me a press pass? I will 100% not let you down at the next home game presser. Don’t care if it permanently bans me from the dome

I read all these posts before I actually read the article. People are going way overboard with what JB said. I’m sure it’s his decision if and when he retires. He’s not saying no one can get rid of me. People acting like no one can tell me what to do is not accurate. Personally, and this is only my opinion, this is JB being the same person he’s been for 47 years. Like him or hate him, this is classic JB.

More good publicity courtesy of JB and his enablers. Kudos! And I can't help but notice that even people who have generally been JB supporters over the years have commented on this thread, and I'd put myself in that category.

I read all these posts before I actually read the article. People are going way overboard with what JB said. I’m sure it’s his decision if and when he retires. He’s not saying no one can get rid of me. People acting like no one can tell me what to do is not accurate. Personally, and this is only my opinion, this is JB being the same person he’s been for 47 years. Like him or hate him, this is classic JB.
He didn’t need to stir up 3 random league programs. For what?

Crickets from the JB can do no wrong this thread.

That aside, these comments are just bad. They don't serve a purpose that benefits the program, players (past, present and future) and then most certainly don't benefit Jim. They also place a direct statement regarding retirement and the next coach in an abrasive manner vs the soft comments from JW.

This is just a bad look all around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom