Dolezaj

Dolemite !

Attachments

• dolemite-rudy-compressed.jpg
    dolemite-rudy-compressed.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 41
Well he weighs like 75 pounds so it’s expected lol
Scrawniest player since frosh Hakim.

Dolezaj reminds me of young Hak. Nowhere near the leaping ability of course but just like Hak not afraid to get physical and scrap underneath the basket despite weighing 90 pounds and getting everything he can out of his little body thanks to a knack for finding the ball.

I thought you were watching the duke game...

This team is fun, trying to ignore the Debbie downers for now.

Everybody loves a good November cupcake blowout but it was nice to see the guys stay calm and perform in the clutch to secure a victory.

Huge offfensive rebounds down the stretch. Also some very awkward plays where I thought he could have been whistled for a foul, but he was a big reason the game got put away.

Everybody loves a good November cupcake blowout but it was nice to see the guys stay calm and perform in the clutch to secure a victory.
I started watching this game once i got my log in info. I watched like 15 minutes and Dolezaj was allover the place.

Great anticipation on defense. Late blocking foul called on him was BS (as was the earlier charge called on the guy he was defending). Moves his feet really well.

Still think it's going to be difficult to win without a second scoring forward, but the young guys' defense has impressed me. Actually, everyone's defense has impressed me. This is a hustling bunch.

I love him. He is the heart player of this team. The Dungey of basketball. Is not afraid to sacrifice his body. But I think schools like Duke will utilize the famous Duke flop, and he will foul out in 5 minutes, lol

Agree about his hustle. However, he did get pushed around quite a bit under the basket going after rebounds. Give him about 40 more pounds and watch out.
According to JB, Hak never weighed over 180 when he was here. I'd take anything close to him from Marek.

Take a mental roll call of those who are making limited posts or not posting at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom