Dolezaj | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Dolezaj

I'd hope to lose to but we're a Battle ankle injury away to be sub .500.

I do love the guys we have, I really think some of these guys are going to be the perfect pieces 3-4 years from now to mix in with the new guys down the road.

I like this team too. I agree with you on the down the road sentiment. However, it may be just Orange optimism but I'm feeling a inkling of possibility with this team for this year. I'm not going making any jinxing bold claims. It's just a tiny little inkling of hope for some Orange magic.

Based on the last few games, I don't think he'll be sitting behind Brisset. Also, Brisset might be able to play some shooting guard?

Well if you're going to base your assessment on the last few games, then I don't think Brisset will be playing much shooting guard...and god help us if he does.

Sorry but just do not agree with anything you say about Dolezaj, time will tell. I hope he sticks around for a while, you obviously do not care if he does.

Lol. Where did you get that from anything I've said?

MD. monkeydrummer. (mickydolenz) foreign dude is making mayhem on the court.

Based on the last few games, I don't think he'll be sitting behind Brisset. Also, Brisset might be able to play some shooting guard?
If you for one minute think he's a shooting guard stop watching immediately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom