Dome Lights | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Lights

Ha! I like to watch the warm ups but I was more nervous of getting stuck in a backlog at the gates. Thanks for the intel.
That’s me too. We get up to our seats early. Sit back and watch the teams warm up. Chat and let the dome fill in around us.

When the lights go down and the Dome turns completely dark during the pre-game introductions……..I’m going to get crazy and defiant against our Government and the University’s Administration …….I will abruptly remove my mask while NOT taking a drink of beer OR biting into my $6.50 mini-pretzel ($8.50 if you want the cheese cup)….!!!!

When the lights go down and the Dome turns completely dark during the pre-game introductions……..I’m going to get crazy and defiant against our Government and the University’s Administration …….I will abruptly remove my mask while NOT taking a drink of beer OR biting into my $6.50 mini-pretzel ($8.50 if you want the cheese cup)….!!!!

So - you're a totally self-absorbed douchenozzle. Got it.

When the lights go down, Whats the over/under on getting a mask-less streaker? No. Wait. Masked streaker. (That sounds more like a super hero, and you can't be too careful, these days)

How early? I was going to try to enter around 6:30 to be all settled by 7:00- or am I overestimating the time spent getting in? (first game in Covid times)
if you do the pre tent screening you should only need to enter around 730 to be settled in time for everything

Last edited:
When the lights go down, Whats the over/under on getting a mask-less streaker? No. Wait. Masked streaker. (That sounds more like a super hero, and you can't be too careful, these days)
when the lights go down whats the over under on people falling on the stairs?

So - you're a totally self-absorbed douchenozzle. Got it.
22F6DE17-5580-4440-BB3A-708EE93DD081.gif

That’s me too. We get up to our seats early. Sit back and watch the teams warm up. Chat and let the dome fill in around us.
the exact reason that SU should be doing something in warmups with the replay board... On any given Sat that is not a noon time there are other games on.. Show something so people have a reason to show up early. for the game Fri there is another game on at 7.. show it.. for a 3pm at game people would show up to see whats happening and not feel they are missing out on 50 other games.. its a huge tv some days there could be 3-4 other games of interest on.. Its all about value.. more people showing up early helps the feel of the building too.

if they cant show live games show replay clips of the last game. show views you dont get live like the all-22. you want people to come in person give them something that dont get a home.. you can still pipe in the music for the players.

they used to show other games in the concourse on crappy tvs. why not use the big one like that..

Ha! I like to watch the warm ups but I was more nervous of getting stuck in a backlog at the gates. Thanks for the intel.
We all love to complain about the things the school does wrong, but I have to say the Covid tent pregame bracelet stuff has been an absolute homerun by the school. So quick, so easy. Kudos on the execution of this.

We all love to complain about the things the school does wrong, but I have to say the Covid tent pregame bracelet stuff has been an absolute homerun by the school. So quick, so easy. Kudos on the execution of this.
Yes, a few hiccups but very good job overall. Electronic ticketing has also gone well.

This should be tomorrow’s entrance song.

That's a good one.

I personally would love to hear " For those about to Rock" as an entry song. Thunderstruck is great but overplayed in that setting...

Another one if hip hop was desired is go with old school Cool J "Mama said knock you out". Another one the crowd could sing along. Also not to mention how great "Don't call it a comeback" is a damn good lyric for us.

That's a good one.

I personally would love to hear " For those about to Rock" as an entry song. Thunderstruck is great but overplayed in that setting...
Maybe we should go “Roots on Fallon” style and come up with a different entrance song that suits each game.

I picked “Freaks...” solely because it’s a night game. Could come up with something that suits every game if we thought hard enough.

*We can’t spell our own legends names, so I doubt we’re looking to make it that difficult. Would be kindve cool though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom