Down to #7 in the AP Poll | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Down to #7 in the AP Poll

Amazing how most are disregarding the possibility of Wichita State or Wisconsin getting a #1. :noidea:

Conference tournaments are going to decide everything.

whole body of work. losing to a bubble team by 35 hurts them. Would need duke, Syracuse, Kansas, Wisconsin and Wichita State to lose as well

Yes, whole body of work is considered...but that loss that early to a bubble is much better than our home loss debacle against BC, a team that's not even close to being on the bubble. And, can't get all caught up on the 35 point defeat, no more than our loss to UVA by 19...it was tied at 42 around the half way point of the second half. UVA was the better team on Saturday, but they are not 19 points better...things happen during the course of particular games that are improbable to play out in the same fashion again...

I hold firmly that if UVA wins out and are ACCT champs too, they will get a number one seed.

Maybe someday you will actually say something meaningful. We can only hope.
Certainly. And you might consider becoming informed before attempting to post "facts" :noidea:

Correction: Fan, not fanbase.

DCHoo can spout all he wants if he feels we're "clearly better" than you guys right now (maybe), or intimate that we'd do just fine in 4 more games vs Duke, Pitt, 'Cuse, and UNC (maybe, maybe not). Regardless, on an opponent's board, and one that is SO clearly a MUCH better program historically, 9 out of 10 UVa fans would probably be a lot more humble/polite, and a lot less chest-thumping/arrogant.

JMO, and no offense meant to DCHoo - it's not very often at all that we have this sort of chance to be proud of our team, and easy to get swept up in. I just try to be a little nicer when I'm "a guest in someone's house" (on a rival board).
Good point, Wahoo2000. This is their house and I shouldn't muddy up the rug like I did above. I went a little overboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom