Class of 2014 - DT Isaiah "Zeek" Rodney (SC) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DT Isaiah "Zeek" Rodney (SC) Offered

don't like seeing that close to home thing. only thing that has me concerned about him.
It's a Wake site, he definitely is going to tell them what they want to hear.

It's a Wake site, he definitely is going to tell them what they want to hear.

i know i have been concerned about it. he took an official to Charlotte, which is right up the street, even when he had offers from other bcs programs. i still think we get him, but if we don't the reason will be distance.

i know i have been concerned about it. he took an official to Charlotte, which is right up the street, even when he had offers from other bcs programs. i still think we get him, but if we don't the reason will be distance.

And if it was all about staying close to home and playing time then he would have committed to Charlotte. I don't think the staying close to home thing is going to be as important as you think. Just my impression from reading his tweets and how excited he is to visit.

Colton Moskal ‏@Colton_Moskal 17h
@KingZeek_803 @IBleedOrange1 yessir! Enjoy the rest of the visit! #OrangeNation #Family
Retweeted by Isaiah Rodney

Isaiah Rodney ‏@KingZeek_803 11h
It's live #CUSE http://instagram.com/p/jTLzkmDB5h/

Can't post the video, but it's all the recruits at some party. Looks like student union or whatever.

The video is really dark but if you click on the instagram link in Roccos' post, then click on his name on the upper right hand side it will take you to his IG page. Then you can click on the video. Quite a crowd.

bilde
muhammad-ali-knock-out.jpg

Anybody?

Sunday updates (11:50)
By Phil Kornblut

Zeek Rodney
Shrine Bowl DL Zeek Rodney of South Pointe made his official visit to Syracuse over the weekend. Rodney said he liked the trip, was impressed with the Carrier Dome and the other facilities, and was impressed by the university's school of business. Rodney also sees a chance for playing time there. "They have a big hole at defensive tackle," he said. Rodney also has taken official visits to Marshall and Charlotte. He is scheduled to visit Wake Forest this coming weekend. His Wake Forest recruiter is coming to his house Monday morning. His decision is down to those four with no favorite. Rodney plans to make his decision soon after his trip to Wake Forest.

Gotta like our odds, especially if he is pointing out the opportunity for early PT. Obviously he can play early at Wake as well, gotta believe its us or Wake.

Yes Zeek...early playing time! And with Jay Bromley graduating, there is a starting position within grasp!!! How can you beat that when you also have a great business school awaiting! And now with SU in the ACC, all our games will be on tv for your friends and family to see... now starting at Defensive Tackle for the Syracuse Orange...ZEEK RODNEY!!!

I have a slight concern with his OV to Wake this weekend as I now see that Shaedon Meadores, a WR out of SC, will be visiting with him. These two played in The Shrine Bowl together and have tweeted each other before. Meadors also seems to have had some academic concerns. Clawson seems to be changing how Wake recruits compared to Grobe.

CuseLegacy said:
I have a slight concern with his OV to Wake this weekend as I now see that Shaedon Meadores, a WR out of SC, will be visiting with him. These two played in The Shrine Bowl together and have tweeted each other before. Meadors also seems to have had some academic concerns. Clawson seems to be changing how Wake recruits compared to Grobe.

Yep. Don't sleep on Clawson. Wake can me the same claim for playing time with Nikita graduating. This is far from over.

I have a slight concern with his OV to Wake this weekend as I now see that Shaedon Meadores, a WR out of SC, will be visiting with him. These two played in The Shrine Bowl together and have tweeted each other before. Meadors also seems to have had some academic concerns. Clawson seems to be changing how Wake recruits compared to Grobe.[/quot

hey hey hey what happened to me not having to worry about Wake Oh Lord

Let's hope Daoust seals the deal Friday

I said slight concern. Your concern was proximity to home. Mine is about being able to play with someone he knows, which wouldn't have happened if Clawson wasn't changing how Wake recruits. Have a little respect for your elders young whippersnapper.;)

I said slight concern. Your concern was proximity to home. Mine is about being able to play with someone he knows, which wouldn't have happened if Clawson wasn't changing how Wake recruits. Have a little respect for your elders young whippersnapper.;)

He has a girlfriend as well, you never know how that stuff factors into it.

Whippersnapper...you may be dating yourself :p ...plus my 33 year old body doesn't feel all that young

Yep. Don't sleep on Clawson. Wake can me the same claim for playing time with Nikita graduating. This is far from over.
Of all the 1/17 recruits, Zeek concerns me the most because of Wake. However, Clawson will have a hard act to follow after his OV here last weekend. I think he's very interested in us for the reasons listed in the above article, which shows he's put some serious thought into our offer. Even with Nikita gone, Wake may be in better shape than us depth wise. With Bromley and Jones gone, and Raymon on the shelf for who knows how long, the DT hole he mentions may be the deciding factor. Especially with a program on the rise and expected to do some damage next season. Wake will be in transition with a new staff and still a door mat next season. If proximity or other factors mentioned play into it, so be it. I believe he understands the opportunities presented him last weekend, and I really feel he had a great time and made some new friends. Hopefully, our 'recruit recruiters' will stay with him right up to commitment time. Have to say, Zeek is 50/50 right now, but a dicier 50/50 than Ward, or even Watson IMO.

Of all the 1/17 recruits, Zeek concerns me the most because of Wake. However, Clawson will have a hard act to follow after his OV here last weekend. I think he's very interested in us for the reasons listed in the above article, which shows he's put some serious thought into our offer. Even with Nikita gone, Wake may be in better shape than us depth wise. With Bromley and Jones gone, and Raymon on the shelf for who knows how long, the DT hole he mentions may be the deciding factor. Especially with a program on the rise and expected to do some damage next season. Wake will be in transition with a new staff and still a door mat next season. If proximity or other factors mentioned play into it, so be it. I believe he understands the opportunities presented him last weekend, and I really feel he had a great time and made some new friends. Hopefully, our 'recruit recruiters' will stay with him right up to commitment time. Have to say, Zeek is 50/50 right now, but a dicier 50/50 than Ward, or even Watson IMO.
Is this a new handle for Trueblue? What happened to the Ron Burgundy avator?