Class of 2014 - DT Isaiah "Zeek" Rodney (SC) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DT Isaiah "Zeek" Rodney (SC) Offered

with Nc state, wake, unc, clemson, duke etc. they'll be ample opportunities to play near home. clawson makes me a bit nervous hopefully rodney will just want to get away and blaze a new trail.

Of all the 1/17 recruits, Zeek concerns me the most because of Wake. However, Clawson will have a hard act to follow after his OV here last weekend. I think he's very interested in us for the reasons listed in the above article, which shows he's put some serious thought into our offer. Even with Nikita gone, Wake may be in better shape than us depth wise. With Bromley and Jones gone, and Raymon on the shelf for who knows how long, the DT hole he mentions may be the deciding factor. Especially with a program on the rise and expected to do some damage next season. Wake will be in transition with a new staff and still a door mat next season. If proximity or other factors mentioned play into it, so be it. I believe he understands the opportunities presented him last weekend, and I really feel he had a great time and made some new friends. Hopefully, our 'recruit recruiters' will stay with him right up to commitment time. Have to say, Zeek is 50/50 right now, but a dicier 50/50 than Ward, or even Watson IMO.
Think Ward is leaning towards us at the current time.

Never knew about TrueBlue25's handle when I registered. Been off this board (and previous ones) for a long time, but a lurker here for awhile. Just love this time of year, especially with this class. Probably the only time I'll really post this much. Sorry for the confusion.

Feel free to keep posting, I think most would prefer your thoughs over TrueBlue25's. LOL J/K.

Never knew about TrueBlue25's handle when I registered. Been off this board (and previous ones) for a long time, but a lurker here for awhile. Just love this time of year, especially with this class. Probably the only time I'll really post this much. Sorry for the confusion.
No problems at all. Please keep posting I was just amazed at your thought that was highly articulate. The other TrueBlue is a good kid and is a fan that we need more of that brings energy, but like I was a decade ago says a lot of highly optimistic things.

with Nc state, wake, unc, clemson, duke etc. they'll be ample opportunities to play near home. clawson makes me a bit nervous hopefully rodney will just want to get away and blaze a new trail.

Well I definitely don't think he will have the same experience at the Wake game as he did at Syracuse. ND vs Wake .;)

No problems at all. Please keep posting I was just amazed at your thought that was highly articulate. The other TrueBlue is a good kid and is a fan that we need more of that brings energy, but like I was a decade ago says a lot of highly optimistic things.
Thanks, Alsacs. Have followed you and JeremyCuse for a long time. Gotta love the old guard!

Thanks, Alsacs. Have followed you and JeremyCuse for a long time. Gotta love the old guard!
I felt old when I am not even 30 when I typed what I did. Your a good energy guy, and as I said a lot of dumb things about SU till I was about 25 then I graduated from law school and have had to be an adult these few years. It will hit you soon.

I can't even get mad at TB25. He's the type of fan you want sitting next to you at a game vs the negative, 4 letter explitive filled variety. Same as myself as well although a few years my junior.

Regardless, welcome (back) TBSU. What were your former board name iterations? I go back as far as the skout board when Marrone was hired.

I can't even get mad at TB25. He's the type of fan you want sitting next to you at a game vs the negative, 4 letter explitive filled variety. Same as myself as well although a few years my junior.

Regardless, welcome (back) TBSU. What were your former board name iterations? I go back as far as the skout board when Marrone was hired.
Agreed I don't get mad at him either I just wonder if he is actually Bjorn. He is a good fan I would rather sit with than a negative fan who wants to complain.

Just add an Avatar (that isn't Ron Burgundy) And I think that will solve any confusion. Welcome TBSU.

I felt old when I am not even 30 when I typed what I did. Your a good energy guy, and as I said a lot of dumb things about SU till I was about 25 then I graduated from law school and have had to be an adult these few years. It will hit you soon.
You never become an Adult about SU sports, even at 67, that's why we're all fans. SU sports allows us to keep the child in us, and helps us remain young. Otherwise we become that [ Grumpy Old Man], who sits on the front porch, talking about the young folks.

You never become an Adult about SU sports, even at 67, that's why we're all fans. SU sports allows us to keep the child in us, and helps us remain young. Otherwise we become that [ Grumpy Old Man], who sits on the front porch, talking about the young folks.

Unless of course you are the young guy at 67 sitting on the (enclosed) porch with a 50 inch LED watching an SU game of course with a few beers and kids/grandkids growing oranges.

That will be me if I live that long :)

Isaiah Rodney ‏@KingZeek_803 7h
Man these visits be fun but man I'm exhausted

1. Isaiah Rodney ‏@KingZeek_803 6h
  2. 803 is my city

I'm getting tatted real soon

Unlike his visit to Cuse, no retweets, no tweets from other visitors. No clue what he is thinking.

Man these visits be fun but man I'm exhausted

1. Isaiah Rodney ‏@KingZeek_803 6h
  2. 803 is my city

I'm getting tatted real soon

Unlike his visit to Cuse, no retweets, no tweets from other visitors. No clue what he is thinking.
Tatted with what? 803 is a SC area code...maybe he wasn't impressed with the 336 area code? Fingers crossed.

fwiw..this tweet showed up on AJs, Zaires and Zeeks twitter on the same time line...this is a Chicago twitter site...so who is following who?

BOOM Football ‏@BOOMfootball 18h
FACT: There will be 23 MORE Rovals 2-Stars & unranked players playing in the Super Bowl than 4 and 5 Stars #BOOM pic.twitter.com/mstv4gIjCJ

fwiw..this tweet showed up on AJs, Zaires and Zeeks twitter on the same time line...this is a Chicago twitter site...so who is following who?

BOOM Football ‏@BOOMfootball 18h
FACT: There will be 23 MORE Rovals 2-Stars & unranked players playing in the Super Bowl than 4 and 5 Stars #BOOM pic.twitter.com/mstv4gIjCJ
Fact is true, but the percentage of two star and unranked players is tremendously greater than four and five star players.