EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

Thanks for clarifying this, as I incorrectly posted that the Deluxe was $150 a few days ago. That's what was being initially reported and upset many.
$150 for the deluxe edition of both, isn't too bad. I have been out of the gaming loop for years, but I think this is pulling me back in.

I don't play ultimate team, don't really care about any of the online features either. So just the standard.

Just a good ol' fashioned dynasty mode will do for me.
The alma mater ultimate team pack is the most intriguing part to me. That being said, in the past, I just played dynasty mode for the most part.

After hanging up my gaming for years after I would almost call it a brief addiction to Madden where in ultimate team I rose to be in the top 1% of players….

This game has brought me back and I can’t wait to download it.

Probably will just keep it to dynasty and not do ultimate team which gets me stuck into the game for 10+ hours

Would be interested tho, if someone started an online league in here

Lots of new little details leaked in this new video. Nothing earth shattering but worth the watch. Seems like a credible source.

Yeah this dude is like the primary EA football guy for Madden so def a good source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom