Eddie Lampkin #44 - DC not happy? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Eddie Lampkin #44 - DC not happy?

Nah good on Griff for responding, defend the program. This is ridiculous.

Bunch of 30-50 year old babies right now in Scoop and DC. Grow up. They don't see that they're actively hurting recruiting and the program.
Oh I agree you defend the program but in a situation like this you take it out of the public domain.

I care too much about the kids we have and Reds success but it’s tempting not to be like fine- let Eddie go somewhere else and anyone else who goes with - start a bad team and put these guys on the radio show to explain how the program is better off listening to them. The pettiness is just stupid and pathetic.

I care too much about the kids we have and Reds success but it’s tempting not to be like fine- let Eddie go somewhere else and anyone else who goes with - start a bad team and put these guys on the radio show to explain how the program is better off listening to them. The pettiness is just stupid and pathetic.
I take it the other way. If DC or Scoop want to ever see a game again, they can buy a ticket.

Does any know what Scoop or Allen Griffin said??

I don’t see it now and think both are deleted…but I’m really curious.

Cuz this is such a joke and a bad look tbh….as program we need all the reasons to get excited and renew the magic of the old, while embracing this new era.

EL wearing 44 doesn’t tarnish anything, even if he doesn’t have put All League numbers.
I think by the end of the season (or sooner) die hard fans are going to love having EL and I foresee a huge impact from him on and off the court.

He seems to love Cuse and wants to represent Cuse and he could end up as the key cog to our team this year…which is why it was so important we paid him. He’s a skilled big bodied 5 (they don’t grow on trees). And we haven’t had many true 5s and usually that’s been our kryptonite and what’s held us back from having better years.

Guys are getting paid big $$$, so that’s the game now…players are allowed to negotiate their worth.

At the end of the day EL did nothing wrong and like him or not, he’s already making an impact and bringing energy to our program.

Glad to see a lot of support on his post on twitter…we as fans are responsible for helping to bridge this new era.

Cuz this is such a joke and a bad look tbh….as program we need all the reasons to get excited and renew the magic of the old, while embracing this new era.

EL wearing 44 doesn’t tarnish anything, even if he doesn’t have put All League numbers.
I think by the end of the season (or sooner) die hard fans are going to love having EL and I foresee a huge impact from him on and off the court.

He seems to love Cuse and wants to represent Cuse and he could end up as the key cog to our team this year…which is why it was so important we paid him. He’s a skilled big bodied 5 (they don’t grow on trees). And we haven’t had many true 5s and usually that’s been our kryptonite and what’s held us back from having better years.

Guys are getting paid big $$$, so that’s the game now…players are allowed to negotiate their worth.

At the end of the day EL did nothing wrong and like him or not, he’s already making an impact and bringing energy to our program.

Glad to see a lot of support on his post on twitter…we as fans are responsible for helping to bridge this new era.
100% agree.

Page 7, post 173

What did Eddie say?
Just the one already posted from this morning. Seems there's been a lot of conflict on social media between SU players and the fanbase recently. Makes me wonder if this is common with other programs.

Here is the amazing thing about all of this. DC, Scoop among others and the wild times they had off the court on campus talking about respect for the number… all kids have their fun but not sure the stories on Eddie add up to anything in terms of what DC was up to back in the day. That’s with some of this stuff it’s like just let it roll past and move on. With social media how it is now - if it was around back then.. yikes.

I love those guys but the whole respect me and holier than thou stuff.. I mean come on.

The reality is UConn just won back to back national championships. That is a bigger watering down of our programs prestige nationally, just in the northeast alone than Eddie wearing 44. Unless DC and Scoop Jardine have a team of blue chip recruits and transfers just waiting for Red to step aside that can deny UConn of their potential 3 peat. I really don’t care what they have to say, I will support Red and the current team first and foremost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom