ELI!!!! | Syracusefan.com

ELI!!!!

Huge win baby!
many moons ago i used to have to type thousands of defense posts on here stating that 'YoungEli' will be fine.

then MVP-li arrived.

yet for some stupidarse reason, he continues to be called out.

i know he wont say it, so i will...before all you jackarses kiss his arse, kiss his ring. F-off, he is as Eli-te as they come.

many moons ago i used to have to type thousands of defense posts on here stating that 'YoungEli' will be fine.

then MVP-li arrived.

i know he wont say it, so i will...before all you jackarses kiss his arse, kiss his ring. F-off, he is as Eli-te as they come.

No doubt. All that should have went away post super bowl when he drove his team to a winning TD against an undefeated team.

The guy is a stud QB and will end up with more rings than his brother when it is all said and done. If our buddy Plax doesnt shoot himself he would have the second one already.

then MVP-li arrived.

WHAT??DECAF and a sedative or professional help might be appropriate here. Who and What are you taking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom