Ennis having 2nd thoughts. Fwiw | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis having 2nd thoughts. Fwiw

That's the word going around about ennis. Seeking truth. Will let you know if or when I hear something.

he should consult some of the self-proclaimed NBA experts here - they seem to think that they know it all.

he should consult some of the self-proclaimed NBA experts here - they seem to think that they know it all.

Why? His hof coach already gave him some good advice.

while we're on the subject, what does this former player say about Grant?
And does he have any stock tips? What about bonds? Gotta think interest rates are gonna rise and I'm looking for a decent bond index fund. Thinking Vanguard S-T Investor grade but who knows

so Tyler should take into consideration what fans feel about him leaving early to better himself?

Did I say just the fans? How about all of his teammates and coaching staff who put everything that they have into trying to win a title?

At this point I'm alright if he wants to take the money, but I think he'd be better served with another year of college basketball.

I think hes got a lot of unfulfilled potential. He can be a better passer than he's shown. A better all around player.

He could actually improve his draft status.

Did I say just the fans? How about all of his teammates and coaching staff who put everything that they have into trying to win a title?

:bang:

it's not happening

Texan mark I will say this very reliable if you don't like it block me. That simple.

What? These kids go to college for their basketball careers. Not for fans, not for coaching staffs and not for their teammates. Got it yet?

Purely disappointment. Not hatred for Ennis. I've already moved on. Joseph is going to be great player (well, hopefully not too great).

YES, we need to recruit those great but not so great high school players that the NBA won't drool over based on POTENTIAL just because the kid proves he can walk and chew gum at the same time as a true freshman. Or just do what they did with MCW and don't play 'em until they are sophomores, at least we could say they stayed two years :)

Hard to believe given the comments from his father saying that Tyler and his family both feel the time to move to the NBA is now

jordoo said:
What? These kids go to college for their basketball careers. Not for fans, not for coaching staffs and not for their teammates. Got it yet?

That's why you root for the jersey.

Players come and go.

Hard to believe given the comments from his father saying that Tyler and his family both feel the time to move to the NBA is now

ya i have it on very good authority that he is gone. he has been for a while

Won't get my hopes up but wouldn't be surprised. Same as the grant is gone posts. Let this play out and then we will see what 2014-15 has in store for us.

I think he tried just as hard.
For the record, my son went on a visit to Franklin and Marshall. Apparently, the school is very proud that many of its juniors who do internships get hired and don't come back to school to complete their senior year, (but finish up via non-traditional means.) You would think people would be outraged. How dare they not finish school when the could be working in their chosen field.

I would be shocked if Ennis comes back. I wish Ennis the best wherever he plays next season. Anytime a kid decides to leave early I wish them well. Ennis played his time at Syracuse with class and feels ready for the NBA.

A

He could actually improve his draft status.

Will never happen unless he grows 3 inches or develops a super power. He is Mo Cheeks in a MCW(height)/Russel Westbrook(sick athlete) world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom