Eric Ayala Derail Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Ayala Derail Thread

Not only is your Mapquest outdated, it's broken.

Its not a gps, its a website, are you calling them liars. I mean if you drive like a maniac, maybe you could make it in 3 and half hrs.

Its not a gps, its a website, are you calling them liars. I mean if you drive like a maniac, maybe you could make it in 3 and half hrs.

Dc is what 3 and a half hours from Dc, I have no idea what Charlotte is, Va Tech still has a lot going against them.

I can make the trip in under 3 1/2 seconds...on foot.

And I know what Mapquest is.

Between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 hours. But that's not what you said.

Maybe you should get a degree in Geography.

At first I said 3 and a half hours, then I looked it up and it said 4 and a half, I have never driven from Dc to Blacksburg before, what exactly did I get wrong?

At first I said 3 and a half hours, then I looked it up and it said 4 and a half, I have never driven from Dc to Blacksburg before, what exactly did I get wrong?
I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Never said that.

I said Blacksburg was like 3 and a half hours from Dc, you scoffed at the idea, as if it was much closer, I researched it, and it was an hour further than I originally thought, what am I missing here?

OK Children! Recap. Briancuse said Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere (which it sort of is) so that Buzz would be impacted in recruiting because of that or at a disadvantage geographically.

But, I responded that Blacksburg is not actually that far from the DC area, Richmond, Charlotte (3 hours) etc. Syracuse typically recruits destinations in the NE corridor just as far or farther geographically than Blacksburg is from say DC.

Last edited:
Fwiw, Blacksburg to downtown D.C. is 274 miles.

OK Children! Recap. Briancuse said Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere (which it sort of is) so that Buzz would be impacted in recruiting because of that or at a disadvantage geographically.

But, I responded that Blacksburg is not actually that far from the DC area, Richmond, Charlotte (3 hours) etc. Syracuse typically recruits destinations in the NE corridor just as far or farther geographically than Blacksburg is from say DC.

It all depends on what your definition of "far" is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom