ESPN Cut List.. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Cut List..

"A greatly reduced role" for Ryen Russillo. That one hurts me pretty bad.

Something tells me that means he'll only be doing his radio show. No more sportscenter appearances, NBA, etc.

I wonder how many more are still to come ... Some big names

Not confirmed yet, but rumor is that John Buccigross' contract will not be renewed at the end of the year.

Man these are some huge names in the last half hour or so. Stark and Dilfer wow. Hate to see Stark go he was such a main say in early to mid 2000's. Maybe its because I don't watch a ton of non live ESPN sports anymore but I haven't seen him around a lot the past few years.

Man these are some huge names in the last half hour or so. Stark and Dilfer wow. Hate to see Stark go he was such a main say in early to mid 2000's. Maybe its because I don't watch a ton of non live ESPN sports anymore but I haven't seen him around a lot the past few years.

He did Baseball Tonight a ton and was a guest on Mike & Mike at least every week.

referring to it as a blood bath is a joke to. it's 100 people big whoopdeedoo. awww these poor rich dudes are getting laid off.

a blood bath headline is insulting when you see a 1,000 middle class people getting laid off in places like Ilion, NY or elsewhere.
Those people aren't rich dudes.

He did Baseball Tonight a ton and was a guest on Mike & Mike at least every week.

Ya i saw him on baseball tonight a few times but they seemed to switch the lineup on that every day. Sad to see him go, he always had some good thoughts.

NFL Analyst Trent Dilfer

Big Ten Reporter Brian Bennett

MLB Writer Jayson Stark

SEC Football Reporter David Ching

ESPNW Reporter Jane McManus

Big 12 Reporter Max Olson

Dodgers Reporter Doug Padilla

Columnist Johnette Howard

Radio Host Danny Kanell

College Basketball Reporter C.L. Brown

SEC Recruiting Analyst Derek Tyson

ESPN Dallas Columnist Jean-Jacques Taylor

College Basketball Writer Eamonn Brennan

College Football Recruiting Reporter Jeremy Crabtree

College Football Reporter Brett McMurphy

Baseball Reporter Mark Saxon

MLB Analyst Jim Bowden

Big Ten Football Reporter Austin Ward

Wisconsin and Big Ten Football Reporter Jesse Temple

Soccer Writer Mike Goodman

ESPNU Anchor Brendan Fitzgerald

College Basketball Reporter Dana O’Neil

NHL Columnist Pierre LeBrun

Hockey Writer Joe McDonald

NHL Columnist Scott Burnside

NFL Reporter Ed Werder

Titans Reporter Paul Kuharsky

Huh, I was about to post what incredible discipline all these people have, getting canned and making such gracious posts.

Danny Kanell, not so much. "Heart and soul"? Come on, guy. Of course this is disappointing, but you're not a social worker or something. You talk about sports on TV. It's a job.

I feel worse for the real professionals; the retired athletes and Jim Bowden should, more or less, be OK financially. Hopefully the career people land on their feet. Folks like Dana O'Neil and, to a lesser extent, Brennan, seemed to be criticized a lot on this board but they were decent at what they did. Their replacements will probably give us worse content.

They need the poker sites not break the law. All those sites were ponzi scheming their paying customers.

If internet poker came back beyond
Ignition(old Bovada).

The illegal games and big money would come flowing back.

Full Tilt poker/ Pokerstars illegal actions killed poker.
I'm not sure the order is correct. Those sites were Ponzi schemes but I think the reason they were shut down was due to taxes. It was discovered after they were shut down that they were Ponzi schemes because the sites couldn't pay their customers their money.

Huh, I was about to post what incredible discipline all these people have, getting canned and making such gracious posts.

Danny Kanell, not so much. "Heart and soul"? Come on, guy. Of course this is disappointing, but you're not a social worker or something. You talk about sports on TV. It's a job.

I feel worse for the real professionals; the retired athletes and Jim Bowden should, more or less, be OK financially. Hopefully the career people land on their feet. Folks like Dana O'Neil and, to a lesser extent, Brennan, seemed to be criticized a lot on this board but they were decent at what they did. Their replacements will probably give us worse content.

I like Danny as an analyst, I think he brings a lot to the table, haven't heard much of him on the radio.

Brian Bennet? Too bad I enjoyed his coverage of the old Big East much more than our current Adelson or Dinich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom