Estime commits! | Syracusefan.com

Estime commits!

Great news! Does this mean Malik Brown stays tru to his SU pledge? See tweet below...

Matt Porter@mattyports
#Cuse DE commit Malik Brown, of Dwyer, says he vouched for Atlantic DB Brisly Estime to SU staff: "He single-handedly beat us last year."
Retweeted by Brisly ESTIME
I mean, he vouched for another recruit for the same school he committed to but has since decided to visit other schools. I would think that this is a good sign for the 'Cuse, no?

sweet baby jeezus... enjoy the next 3 hours..

kidding... hope the kid is fully on board..

Reactions: JPS
sweet baby jeezus... enjoy the next 3 hours..

kidding... hope the kid is fully on board..

Who you calling a kid? He's older than most of us on here!

Pretty sure McDonalds tweet earlier today about 4.3 speed in the Dome was referring to him.

Why do I get the feeling that Rene will not be returning kicks next season or possibly not be back at all...

Why do I get the feeling that Rene will not be returning kicks next season or possibly not be back at all...

If he's returning kicks next year we're all in for a long season of fair catches. I really hope he won't be.

Gotta be Laray Smith replacement.

Shame, if so. Laray really seems like an Orangeman. (at least to me, when I watched his interview)

Fastest we have seen in some time I think.

did he commit to the process of visiting syracuse?

Shame, if so. Laray really seems like an Orangeman. (at least to me, when I watched his interview)
I'm guessing the interview was before Anselmo left.

Estime can't promise that he's committed to SU, but he'll commit to trying to commit.

Just watch a bit of his highlight reel...damn he has some speed, if he gets in open space you better just stop trying. What position is he being recruited for? WR?

Just watch a bit of his highlight reel...damn he has some speed, if he gets in open space you better just stop trying. What position is he being recruited for? WR?

People are thinking running back. But with the option of lining him up wide on occasion. Whatever can be done to get him in open space.

People are thinking running back. But with the option of lining him up wide on occasion. Whatever can be done to get him in open space.
Agree. I like the kid on Offense, not sure how tall he is though, looking for his stats right now...You got a height and weight on him?

Nvm, just got it 5'9 185 4.4 according to s c o u t .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom