Expect some beef | Syracusefan.com

Expect some beef

Shaggy

Scout Team
A bit of research today has me chomping at the bit. Expect some unexpected commits in the next three weeks on both the OL and DL, and names that we have not heard thus far in the process. Just a teaser I got for you. Speculate as you want, but I think two OL and one DL by the end of August.

A bit of research today has me chomping at the bit. Expect some unexpected commits in the next three weeks on both the OL and DL, and names that we have not heard thus far in the process. Just a teaser I got for you. Speculate as you want, but I think two OL and one DL by the end of August.
are they good players?

Expect the unexpected, eh? Poetic and philosophical. I hope you're right, but until the unexpected happens I expect we'll have to wait and see the unseen until we know the unknown so that we might celebrate the uncelebrated.

Andrew Marshall the no.13th rated center. The kid is from Georgia.

We only have two listed centers on the current roster and one is a sr.

Not the names that we want, Mavety, Holley, but others that we haven't been talking about.

inquisition.jpg

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I "like" this but its cruel and unusual. I have to think that Mr Roberts will be one of them from the Chicago area. I really don't have an idea for the DL. Were you teased in school? So now the tease is in your control. very satisfying I presume. I' kidding,sort of.;)

Not the names that we want, Mavety, Holley, but others that we haven't been talking about.
When you say that are you talking about kids we have never discussed?

Because if its kids less spoke about (than Mavety and Holley) I think it will be Roberts, Applefield and Sykes.

But if we are talking about kids barely discussed or ones we don't even realize we have offers too, then I've got no ideas.

Can we get a hint at the names, or pm me or something! Can't just leave me hanging like this.

When you say that are you talking about kids we have never discussed?

Because if its kids less spoke about (than Mavety and Holley) I think it will be Roberts, Applefield and Sykes.

But if we are talking about kids barely discussed or ones we don't even realize we have offers too, then I've got no ideas.

Roberts is basically Orange. I think were out of it for Applefield

Is Kadeem Smith one of those you have heard about?

notice is his loose response to mine he didn't throw that centers name into the mix, plus a friend of mine mentioned that kids name the other day as a possible.

your right about Kadeem as seems to be under the radar on this board...thought about him earlier as steely came out with his post as we are his only BCS offer it seems.

Jaime Herr might be another from jersey

Well sure Roberts is, but my question was does he count in this or not?

notice is his loose response to mine he didn't throw that centers name into the mix, plus a friend of mine mentioned that kids name the other day as a possible.

your right about Kadeem as seems to be under the radar on this board...thought about him earlier as steely came out with his post as we are his only BCS offer it seems.

Jaime Herr might be another from jersey

Some of these guys we have threads on, it's just that they haven't been discussed much and their threads aren't on the front page so I was wondering if perhaps Shaggy had missed them.

Some of these guys we have threads on, it's just that they haven't been discussed much and their threads aren't on the front page so I was wondering if perhaps Shaggy had missed them.

Another possible is Armon Watts DT from Mo. We are in his top three with Arkansas and Wisky. Think we have a good shot with him.

Another possible is Armon Watts DT from Mo. We are in his top three with Arkansas and Wisky. Think we have a good shot with him.

I know Watts just attended Arkansas camp yesterday, really impressed, landed an offer, and quickly moved them to the top. I have a feeling they may be the team to beat right now.

Shaggy......you Dog.

Seriously though, here's hoping your research is "fruitful."

Here is a small comment our friend Mike posted this afternoon over at cusenation:

"I have heard some rumblings that there are under the radar prospects Syracuse is in on that we haven't heard about yet. We will continue to monitor the situation."

If there was ever any doubt where some of his sources come from...

Here is a small comment our friend Mike posted this afternoon over at cusenation:

"I have heard some rumblings that there are under the radar prospects Syracuse is in on that we haven't heard about yet. We will continue to monitor the situation."

If there was ever any doubt where some of his sources come from...
under the radar prospects translates to guys no one else has offered.

under the radar prospects translates to guys no one else has offered.
It could mean that, or it could be kids that SU fans haven't realized we are courting as hard as we are.

are they good players?
By the end of August our season will have blasted off under the tutelage of S. Shafer for better or worse,or until the NFL does us part.;)

You mean like Justin Pugh or Macky?
I wasn't makinga judgment about them. Just that under the rader usually means guys no one else has offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom