Fake12 starts 1-3 | Syracusefan.com

Fake12 starts 1-3

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Anybody who read my bubble watch threads knows I am not particularly fond of the Pac12 and Oregon St and the resumes they generated.

No doubt by traditional metrics the Pac12 teams had good resumes. I predicted this would happen by mid-December because at that point it was clear that the Pac12 had no really bad teams and they did fairly well out of conference. They just boosted each other's RPI's created easy win opportunities at home, vs other decent teams who were also top 50.

To me the resumes were all very fake. Not to say that some Pac12 teams are not good, but they are all overseeded.

Anyway, a tough 1-3 for the conference, and I don't know if it will get much better tomorrow with Oregon St and Cal may be upset by a 13.

Anybody who read my bubble watch threads knows I am not particularly fond of the Pac12 and Oregon St and the resumes they generated.

No doubt by traditional metrics the Pac12 teams had good resumes. I predicted this would happen by mid-December because at that point it was clear that the Pac12 had no really bad teams and they did fairly well out of conference. They just boosted each other's RPI's created easy win opportunities at home, vs other decent teams who were also top 50.

To me the resumes were all very fake. Not to say that some Pac12 teams are not good, but they are all overseeded.

Anyway, a tough 1-3 for the conference, and I don't know if it will get much better tomorrow with Oregon St and Cal may be upset by a 13.

I just want to know what Bill Walton would say to your raving antics, and then I'll have a better idea what to make of them. Anyone feel free to help with that.

large.gif

BE hasn't looked much better tonight. SH may come back (now down 8 with 8 to play) but haven't looked good. PC was lucky as hell to win that game.

I hope Nova goes down early again.

These conference runs tend to be correlated. If so then Nova may be in trouble though I think their first two rounds are pretty doable.

Of the 8 conferences that got more than 2 bids, the Big East is tied for second right now with a 2-1 record and should win both games later today which will get them to 4-1.

The Pac12 is 1-3 right now and will probably go 2-1 later today which would make them 3-4.

The Big East is doing quite well.

Of the 8 conferences that got more than 2 bids, the Big East is tied for second right now with a 2-1 record and should win both games later today which will get them to 4-1.

The Pac12 is 1-3 right now and will probably go 2-1 later today which would make them 3-4.

The Big East is doing quite well.

We'll see. Butler had a nice win. PC didn't look all that hot and was fortunate to win over a so-so USC team. SH looked gassed from the start. Very mixed performance overall.

I just want to know what Bill Walton would say to your raving antics, and then I'll have a better idea what to make of them. Anyone feel free to help with that.

He'd say something about the "Conference of Champions", then go off on 50 different unrelated tangents.
As per usual. :p

They call a foul every 30 seconds in this Cal v. Hawaii game.

I have never seen a team in my life as good at using the backboard as Hawaii.

I changed both my brackets to Hawaii after the Cal point guard got hurt. I love it when I look brilliant at the last minute!

No one told me about that before the tournament. Yes I'm blaming others for my lack of research.

Just happened yesterday so it really was a last minute thing.

Man, the PAC-12 is just not very good this year. Oregon is a very weak #1 seed as well.

After this tourney, it'll be exactly 20 years since the Pac whatever won a title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom