Favorite Songs Of The 1970's | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Favorite Songs Of The 1970's

[s o n g: If You Could Read My Mind]

Very nice. I've got a buddy in Colorado who absolutely loves Lightfoot. And my buddy played in a Duran Duran like band that extensively played the ski mountains in the west during the 80s.

Dude. I've always had it out for Bonnie Raitt. I mean, all that and she can play, too. I love Emmylou too, but Bonnie is that strangely perfect combination of cute, homely and "All night long."

You summed it up perfectly in that last phrase. You have a talent with the English language my friend.

When Becker & Fagen decided to turn Steely Dan into a pure studio effort, Baxter jumped ship to the Doobie Brothers
[song: Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me a Little While)]

in the 1980s, Baxter realized that some of the technical work he was doing with sound technology might have military applications, so he became a self-taught expert on ballistic missile defense . . . he is largely responsible for making the conceptual leap that allowed the Navy's Aegis ship defense system to become a ballistic missile defense system. He continues to work as a consultant for the DoD, NASA and several defense contractors.

Look what you can do with a wah wah pedal and a subscription to Aviation Week.

Dude. I've always had it out for Bonnie Raitt. I mean, all that and she can play, too. I love Emmylou too, but Bonnie is that strangely perfect combination of cute, homely and "All night long."

Classic.

in the 1980s, Baxter realized that some of the technical work he was doing with sound technology might have military applications, so he became a self-taught expert on ballistic missile defense . . . he is largely responsible for making the conceptual leap that allowed the Navy's Aegis ship defense system to become a ballistic missile defense system. He continues to work as a consultant for the DoD, NASA and several defense contractors.

Look what you can do with a wah wah pedal and a subscription to Aviation Week.
I come here to learn, and usually do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom