find a way to beat NCst | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

find a way to beat NCst

Find a way?

NCSt doesn’t have a single strength to their game.
I expect they will be stronger in the trenches a la Stanford - and we saw how the O struggled in that game.

That’s a viciously legal hit.

QBs need to get down. That was a shrader like run.

Idk about legal. He lowered his head but there were three helmets going awfully high.

Either way — incredibly scary scenario for him.

Yeah. That's a team that seems to be falling apart. Huge expectations coming into the season and those are long gone.

Add injury and guys sitting out, recipe for disaster rest of the way for their season
Never works out that way for Syracuse. I'm more apt to believe that NC St was in a bit of shock and unfocused today after seeing that hit and injury. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they rally around that this next week and are pumped to play us at night at their place next weekend.

Never works out that way for Syracuse. I'm more apt to believe that NC St was in a bit of shock and unfocused today after seeing that hit and injury. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they rally around that this next week and are pumped to play us at night at their place next weekend.
Im predicting Cuse -5 . We could lose for all the valid reasons mentioned, but we should be favored. Now state is dangerously close to “nothing to play for” based on preseason expectations. Just lost to “worst“ ACC team at home. This team may be on a similar trajectory as the Louisville team Dungey destroyed in 2018

We have to expect that they feel like they are playing with house money (appropriate Las Vegas reference lol).

Im predicting Cuse -5 . We could lose for all the valid reasons mentioned, but we should be favored. Now state is dangerously close to “nothing to play for” based on preseason expectations. Just lost to “worst“ ACC team at home. This team may be on a similar trajectory as the Louisville team Dungey destroyed in 2018
That would be nice but that Neck Brace team flat out quit on him

Playing @NC State at 8pm isn’t easy. Yes we will have to grind this out someway.

A lot tougher crowd than the Cuse friendly @UNLV
Well, Wake found a way to beat them 34 - 30 in Raleigh today.

CJ Bailey - 28 - 42 272 YDS 1 INT
Grayson McCall - 5 - 3 - 42 YDS

Last edited:
OT

Watching OSU v Iowa. On short data McCord is better than the OSU starter.

With our D we couId Iose to anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom