Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

So it looks like we are going to run a Big Boy recruiting operation, up there with almost anyone. Do we have the support staff for it?

He met with the team this afternoon, and heard from the mom of a player I am friendly with that he came up to him and introduced himself and said hello. That is important. I hope he did that with each player. More time to talk in depth later on, but he made this player feel important, and that is a good thing.

I know there is no smoke around this, and almost no connections I can see, and no reason to believe it would happen…

but I’d love to see Fran Brown call Brian Hartline at OSU and see if he would like to run an offense in a dome.

build an elite group of young hungry recruiters who have shown elite traits as coaches that need a shot to move up, and come run the northeast together. Fill out some other spaces with guys like Addazio. But I want just as young and upcoming grinder on offense as we now have with Robinson on defense.

Yup, Williams is the other name I heard. I heard Robinson, Williams and there’s one more name that will probably come out this week that I heard was pretty much a done deal. All three I figured people would be pumped about. All three will hopefully be on campus next weekend to help with recruiting. Could be a big recruiting weekend, next weekend

Yup, Williams is the other name I heard. I heard Robinson, Williams and there’s one more name that will probably come out this week that I heard was pretty much a done deal. All three I figured people would be pumped about. All three will hopefully be on campus next weekend to help with recruiting. Could be a big recruiting weekend, next weekend
Is the last name an offensive coach?

Is the other name you heard on the offense side of the ball? Would like to see some action there...

Thanks for sharing the info!!!

I’ve heard one that I’m super happy about.

I’ve heard one that I’m super happy about.
Randy Edsall super happy?

1701650456433.gif

Sure, I guess, but he pretty much looked like he hadn't taken a snap and was just tossed in the deep end and was injured immediately.

It was the reason they had to go to emergency wildcat/bobcat... A great move in hindsight, and how we found out that Villari was actually our # 2 QB.

Not sure what Beck was doing as QB coach, but it's not like our #1 wasn't playing injured and odds we would need CDRW ready to go at some point we're pretty high.

I think, giving Beck the benefit of the doubt, we prolly should have had a separate QB coach and let him focus on OC (which I am guessing is what he did anyways, hence the problem with CDRW not being adequately prepared to go when needed.)

Robinson and Nixon are the names that have been out there awhile.

Ok so a quick summary-

HC: Fran Brown
DC: Elijah Robinson
OC: Rumors on Nixon from NYG. Any other names?
STC: No names yet. Partridge viable here?
dline: rumors are Nick Williams
LB: any names here? Toga say’s maybe Partridge here. Was LB @Michigan.
Safeties/Corners: any names here?
oline: some board chatter for Adazzio. Any others?
RB: Nixon if he takes OC?
WR: Johnson stays? Auburn mentioned this.
QB: Nunz maybe here? Any names?
TE: Nunz here maybe? Any others?
S&C: reports of Georgia assistant S&C coming up. Whitey shared X post of Jordan Barber from Georgia.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom