Francis new podcast | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis -- just listened to the latest [finally carved out an hour+ where I had some down time at work, and could have it on in the background while I close out the week]. TERRIFIC INFO!!! The Pay Side is back.

"...this, that, and the third..."

LOVE IT!

You're got the talent, my man -- hope you get an opportunity to do sports broadcasting in some capacity down the road.

Good luck this weekend, I'll be thinking about you, and hope you are safe -- and looking forward to the next installment.

Francis -- just listened to the latest [finally carved out an hour+ where I had some down time at work, and could have it on in the background while I close out the week]. TERRIFIC INFO!!! The Pay Side is back.

"...this, that, and the third..."

LOVE IT!

You're got the talent, my man -- hope you get an opportunity to do sports broadcasting in some capacity down the road.

Good luck this weekend, I'll be thinking about you, and hope you are safe -- and looking forward to the next installment.

So perhaps I'm technologically challenged but I can't figure out how to download into the basic podcast app on my iphone. It says to copy and paste the link but I don't see where to paste it? Anybody offer any help on that one? I already signed up but I'd rather not stream the whole thing.

Please be careful! I don't post very much if at all. I have been a member here for a long time. Just like getting info etc. I currently live in Arlington, TX. I'm a chef. I grew up in Binghamton, was born in Syracuse. Was a season ticket holder from 88-96 with my dad and Grandma. After culinary school I worked at LaDour Francaise in 2002-2003 and was able to see every one of the home games during that magical season and decided then I saw it all and moved Texas to be closer to family. When I was growing up my family every weekend got our haircuts at Joseph Ginuizzi's place in shoppingtown mall. Not sure of the spelling but he was president of the harwood club and gave me and my dad tickets. We ate every gameday at Grimaldis and saw many players and rival coaches there.

I love all your info, I have signed up for Patreon! Love your info! Please stay safe! Huge weekend with Carey and Bazely!! Go Cuse!! Cuuusssseeeee Nation!
Rollie Mass loved Grimaldi's. All the visiting coaches would eat there when they were in town.

For some reason I thought you were in Cali, oh well glad your safe my friend!
I've always pictured Francis equidistant of NYC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia.

Follow this link - 8/23 Nuggets | Otto's World on Patreon
-sign up ($1 a month minimum which you can't beat) and then you can access all of them.

Sorry to re-post but anyone with tips on how to get it on your podcast app? I can stream it online but I don't know how to get it into the basic podcast app that is on my iphone, which would be my preference.

The Bronx in me has never left since moving to sunny FL.:cool:
Glad you got through Irma OK. No matter where you are , you're in the recruiting hub. What you need is a summer cottage in Canada.:)

The Bronx in me has never left since moving to sunny FL.:cool:

Which part? Just moved to Tampa myself. Irma was a wonderful greeting.

Fort Lauderdale. I know how you feel because Katrina passed through two days later when I first moved down here.

I used to live in Coral Springs then North Palm Beach. Love south Florida. Great place to call home, hopefully I'll be able to leave Vegas one day and move back.

I used to live in Coral Springs then North Palm Beach. Love south Florida. Great place to call home, hopefully I'll be able to leave Vegas one day and move back.
I live over in the Lake Wales/Winter Haven area love it. Been coming down for like 7 to 8 months every year for the last 5. Irma came up through the middle of us . We survived quite well I must say other than just wind damage that was about it. Thank God. Glad to hear you all that live down in the area came through ok.

OW Episode 28 | Otto's World on Patreon
New pod for my patrons.
C9QZkvTWAAIE76S.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.