Francis new podcast | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my good buddies lives a couple of blocks from the 149th-Grand Concourse station.
Cool. 2 train was my main line whenever traveling downtown from where I grew up at.

Not sure what is up with the audio because it is working for some but not for others. I'll work to fix it tho. My apologies for any issues some are having.

Not sure what is up with the audio because it is working for some but not for others. I'll work to fix it tho. My apologies for any issues some are having.

I can't start it either. iPhone 7 Plus. No problems with past episodes

Cool. 2 train was my main line whenever traveling downtown from where I grew up at.

Cruel and highly unusual punishment. Been waiting for this pod and Carey update since the weekend and now this: Cuuuuuu... and then crickets. ;) ... must be an iOs issue - all complaints seem to come from Apple users.

How about uploading it again ... none of the previous ones had this issue.

I had a problem, until I opened it as an MP4. Then I got to hear it, including his shout out to me.:);):cool::p
How did you do that? Somebody else was wondering how to open/download it outside the site (after gaining access).

How did you do that? Somebody else was wondering how to open/download it outside the site (after gaining access).

Use the link under the date and time on the left hand side. It says "mp4."

I right-clicked on the M4a file and chose "save link as" to download it. I'm using Firefox.

Use the link under the date and time on the left hand side. It says "mp4."

Thanks. Tried it and it stopped working shortly after "Cuuuusse Nation."

Thanks. Tried it and it stopped working shortly after "Cuuuusse Nation."

It worked that way on my iPad. Couldn't open it at all on iPhone or iPad without doing that. I do think it must be some sort of iOS issue.

Working now. Thanks. Opened it in a new tab using that link.

Unable to listen on either iPhone or iPad ... stops after exactly 3 seconds on both ... right in the middle of Cuuuuse Naaatiooon :(
Try Puffin browser through App Store had to hit FF when buffeting but went through it

Working now. Thanks. Opened it in a new tab using that link.
None of the above suggestions worked. In a new tab crapped out after "still alive still heee" ... frustrating.

None of the above suggestions worked. In a new tab crapped out after "still alive still heee" ... frustrating.

Exact same thing happened in that same place. I launched it again in a new tab a few minutes later and it worked.

Thank you, SoBe and Francis ... was able to get thru about 15 mins of it - even with the new upload. Clearly an Apple issue ... mixing with Oranges :( ... at least I got to enjoy the "Shout to Purdue" gem so far. If I'm lucky I'll get to hear the whole thing :cool::bat:

Thank you, SoBe and Francis ... was able to get thru about 15 mins of it - even with the new upload. Clearly an Apple issue ... mixing with Oranges :( ... at least I got to enjoy the "Shout to Purdue" gem so far. If I'm lucky I'll get to hear the whole thing :cool::bat:

Iommi came up with the solution. Didn't think to try that link initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.