Francis | Syracusefan.com

Francis

T

tee1222

This is my 7000th post, so it's rightful that it should be meaningful.

Francis.
The man is a recruiting god. I am nothing compared to this guy. He's made this board so much fun for me in the past year. Everyone else who contributes here is awesome as well.

Tee, you've made this board fun for many as well and have the best attitude of any cuse fan out there. You started something here:

uploadfromtaptalk1380075486479.jpg

Francis.
The man is a recruiting god. I am nothing compared to this guy. He's made this board so much fun for me in the past year. Everyone else who contributes here is awesome as well.

Todd!!! Yowza Yowza! You've been a great addition to the board and your posts are always SOLID. Your positive vibe is contagious and I'm happy to call you a friend on the board and off the board for that matter. Keep up the good vibe and we are in for one hell of a season this year and it's going to be a lot of fun for everyone. I looking forward to your posts as I do every time I log on here.!~~~

Todd!!! Yowza Yowza! You've been a great addition to the board and your posts are always SOLID. Your positive vibe is contagious and I'm happy to call you a friend on the board and off the board for that matter. Keep up the good vibe and we are in for one hell of a season this year and it's going to be a lot of fun for everyone. I looking forward to your posts as I do every time I log on here.!~~~
Absolutely proud to call you my friend too. Thanks brother.

Francis.

Agreed! His information got me hooked on the recruiting side of college basketball - Tee, you also bring a ton of information, so yes don't sell yourself short.

Speaking of Francis, where has he been??? Hasn't been around since Sept 6?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom