Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia

Except all his bigs transfer out of his program.
Works for Frank if all he wants is playing time and exposure. If he stays focused with the mess around him at Georgetown, he can learn some things from Ewing (if the school keeps him around) get his minutes, 10 rebounds and low double digit points which could lead to a decent pro career overseas. The NBA is a long shot, but there have been players I thought had no shot who went undrafted and was able to impress enough with their one or two standout abilities to get a 2 way contract or 10 day deal.

Not like Liberty, a private school with ambitious donors. Kennesaw is a big state school in a great recruiting area so they do see potential for their athletics and are inching that direction, accordingly
Pretty good football program if I remember correctly.

Sorry to see him leave. Seemed like a good kid and good teammate. His 40 minute stat projection of 11 rebounds per game is impressive. He has 3 more years of eligibility remaining including the Covid year- lots of time to develop his potential.

If you read my post i felt that Frank had enormous upside at SU. He was perfect for JBs zone. Really sucks he left.
Yup. Loved how he dunked the ball hard when he got it around the basket. Good rebounders and strong finishers at the rim haven’t exactly grown on trees around here the last decade or so.

Hmm. My left knee tore all 3 ligaments many years back. It doesn't look great but I think he has it locked straight vs bent there?
Me too! Partial tear ACL, MCL and Meniscus...did PT instead of surgery and halfway through the 8 weeks, the guy said 'get back on the mountain'. I ended up snowboarding til late April - same season I tore them. 20 years ago when I was a pup.

Either way, go get em Franky. Kill it at Georgia like we all know you can.

Me too! Partial tear ACL, MCL and Meniscus...did PT instead of surgery and halfway through the 8 weeks, the guy said 'get back on the mountain'. I ended up snowboarding til late April - same season I tore them. 20 years ago when I was a pup.

Either way, go get em Franky. Kill it at Georgia like we all know you can.
Me too and no surgery. Just 6 months of grueling pt. We must have had the same doctor - he told me to go back and keep playing basketball and I was 40. Still going strong on that knee decades later (yowza). Got to love a surgeon who only will operate as a last resort!

Me too and no surgery. Just 6 months of grueling pt. We must have had the same doctor - he told me to go back and keep playing basketball and I was 40. Still going strong on that knee decades later (yowza). Got to love a surgeon who only will operate as a last resort!
40 is impressive! I must have been 25. And funny you should mention a surgeon who will only operate as a last resort. This guy was recommended by a friend and a second opinion. The first guy wanted to operate and I'm so very thankful for my friend and the surgeon I listened to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom