Frank Howard Suspended | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

How does it take this long for the athletic department to make this type of decision? Why bring him out to Salt Lake City if they knew he wouldn't play?
It might only be for one game.

In true SU fashion Battle will either get hurt or foul out tomorrow night and we will have Buddy and Jalen at the guard spots. This fiasco sums up Frank's career here.

He's lucky Mike Edwards single-handedly closed down Sutters with a hammer.

There's only room for #2 least favorite point guard on my hall of shame list.

I have tried my hardest to be a defender of Frank at times but this is the last straw for me. What a selfish move by him to do this to the fans, university, and his teammates/coaches.

How does it take this long for the athletic department to make this type of decision? Why bring him out to Salt Lake City if they knew he wouldn't play?
Maybe they didn't know or hadn't decided this before they left for SLC. Also, maybe it's a one game thing.

It might only be for one game.

One game or not, this isn't the news you want to see the day before. I'd rather this break at the end of the ACCT.

It could be a half. Who knows. Most likely a game at minimum but could be first 10 minutes.

All that being said, the guy has been a huge part of why this program has gone the way it has. Not his fault he’s been typecast into a role he can’t fulfill, but he has done himself zero favors.

He's lucky Mike Edwards single-handedly closed down Sutters with a hammer.

There's only room for #2 least favorite point guard on my hall of shame list.
cars on the street as well

Awful. We can beat Baylor without him but we really need him in round 2

And Frank strikes again, freakin joke, this program cant get a break.

The 2019-20 starting backcourt gets their chance to lead this team, about 7 or 8 months earlier than we all expected.

what the hell could have happened?

still think we can beat baylor, but we will need him for the zags

also, this can't be the entire game, can it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom