Franklin Santos | Syracusefan.com

Franklin Santos

Just looked him up in the student directory. A current Freshman. I'm assuming they need more bodies in the backfield- since Tobias, Rene, and Moore all missed the spring game.

Fun fact- He's in Visual and Performing Arts. Not the first place you'd expect a football player.

Just looked him up in the student directory. A current Freshman. I'm assuming they need more bodies in the backfield- since Tobias, Rene, and Moore all missed the spring game.

Fun fact- He's in Visual and Performing Arts. Not the first place you'd expect a football player.

Probably a CRS guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New walk-on in Franklin Santos

Was listed at 5'10 140 pounds on one site. That was a couple of years ago. Said he was going to graduate HS in 2010.

He has some athletic ability. Finished 6th in the Rhode Island Indoor Track and Field Championships in the 55m dash as a junior in January 2009 with a time of 6.68. Also finished 8th in the state finals in the 300m that year with a time of 37.48, and 2nd in the finals of the high jump with a jump of 6 feet 6 inches. Was also named 1st team all state in football in 2010.

Looks like he went to Cushing Academy in 2011. His video highlights from there say he is 5'10 170 now and runs a 4.4 40.

Looks like he could return punts or kicks for us.

Never a bad thing to get these types of kids as walk-ons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom