Class of 2024 - PG Brooklyn “Showtime” Vick (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PG Brooklyn “Showtime” Vick (FL)

pwong

Starter
Does anyone know who this is lol. Assuming it’s a walk on?

I’m confused. Wasn’t aware Cuse offered this kid. And when I say kid I mean kid…..he looks about 14 years old.

He shared this on his IG story. Looks like he jumped the gun but it still appears he's committed.

1000007461.jpg

Could be legit scholarship player the staff is taking a flyer on, with all the scholarships that have opened.

I’m not even mad at it. Looks to have the quickness and athleticism from what I’ve seen in some clips. And he claims he got that dog in him…

Who knows could end up looking like a brilliant pick up down the line

Had anyone (insiders) on the board heard of this player before tonight?

i follow high school recruiting to some degree and was not aware of this recruit.

Is he a Diamond in the rough or roster filler?

welcome to the circus known as college basketball!!

He seems like a real nice kid. And if we have open ships and Wake did in fact offer him, I'm on board.

i follow high school recruiting to some degree and was not aware of this recruit.

Never heard of him.

Mike McAllister follows on IG. Not sure if that's recent or he's known there was something brewing here.

When you google him, it appears he was highly rated as a middleschooler in Blacksburg, VA and then moved to Florida in 9th or 10th grade. One post called him Michael Vicks 1/2 cousin. Not much info since he moved to Florida. Still digging.

When you google him, it appears he was highly rated as a middleschooler in Blacksburg, VA and then moved to Florida in 9th or 10th grade. One post called him Michael Vicks 1/2 cousin. Not much info since he moved to Florida. Still digging.
Here is an interview with him from January. Looks like he has 10,000 instagram followers. Scrolled down a little bit. Only person I recognized was Dusty May.

If it's phony, it makes sense. Definitely needs a post season year at prep to physically mature.

Definitely something fishy here. The sports agency that reps him according to his bio even shared it and they look legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom