Frankly, From Cohen's Description of the 2 QBs... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frankly, From Cohen's Description of the 2 QBs...

I guess but would assume they played or watched enough to at some point realize most passes aren't 25 yards in the air. Teams are working high % plays that can result in first downs or a chunk of yards to get them towards that objective. 40 yard passes are beautiful when they work but they are a low % play. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley threw for a ton of yards last year but most we're passes under 10 yards that their WR's did all the work on. Almost every time Smith threw deep on us, our DB was in a better spot to make a play than his WR.

And WVU is tier one. We are lowly tier two. Should just give up ;).

I read those and thought, more than anything, that it damned the receivers rather than the QB.

But don't let your hatred of Cohen die, I look forward to it as a "thing" to follow this Fall.

And WVU is tier one. We are lowly tier two. Should just give up ;).

I guess if a bulk of your football knowledge has been gathered by playing Playstation this is what you'd think :noidea:

I'd hope that the Post-Standard or more appropriately Cohen himself would visit this board given that we're probably most representative of the target audience. I'd hope they/him would realize that his writing is a dumpsterfire of coverage.

Not for nothing, but the people on this board are probably LEAST representative of their target audience.

When did this become known as a flute-a-phone? In the 70s and 80s it was a "recorder".
It didn't become a flute-o-phone. You are correct - it is a recorder. This is a flute-o-phone:
flute-o-phone.jpg

Cohen doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than". How can one respect what he writes?

Go Cuse!

Cohen doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than". How can one respect what he writes?
I get it (kinda) when I see grammar errors from posters on the internet, but this is his vocation. As CTO said, the job of editor is a dying breed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom