Frank's Cryptic Tweet | Syracusefan.com

Frank's Cryptic Tweet

Scott11

Starter

I don't know what this means but it doesn't sound good.

I don't know what this means but it doesn't sound good.
I am pretty sure he is leaving. The tweet didn't make it for us to see by the way.

Will we have enough scholarship kids not named Boeheim to open up next year? This is getting crazy. I'd love to know why they are leaving. Is it Boeheim? Is this the norm this year in college basketball? Hope Wildhack is conducting exit interviews with these kids. I assume it's nothing to do with JB but if there is something wrong at the school, let's find out so we can fix it.

Will we have enough scholarship kids not named Boeheim to open up next year? This is getting crazy. I'd love to know why they are leaving. Is it Boeheim? Is this the norm this year in college basketball? Hope Wildhack is conducting exit interviews with these kids. I assume it's nothing to do with JB but if there is something wrong at the school, let's find out so we can fix it.
Of course it's Jim. This is absolutely a reflection on him and his program. I said it earlier this year (quite a bit) that the trajectory of this program is not good. Don't let a 6-8 game distract you from what is really happening with this team.

LOL. Extremely poor timing for him to wax poetic using a line from his favorite book then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom