Frank's Cryptic Tweet | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Frank's Cryptic Tweet

Stop with the games. First you are not someone with inside information that usually posts it. Second if your going to act smart answer the question. What is Frank status what is he going to do leave or stay ? Say leave or stay.

Why does him being an "insider" or not matter. You dont want their info. yet keep requesting it?

So I would love for Frank to come back, he's a big, athletic, young player who has been in the program and understands the rotations of the zone. That said, if he were to leave I think we will be able to tap the portal to back fill his position with a quality portal player. In a normal year I would be more worried but there are going to be a lot more options this year than normal who could be a quality fit.

I noticed we haven’t reached out to Patrick Tape yet. Perhaps there’s a connection. The coaching staff might just be on the verge of salvaging this relationship.

Better than Ennis? I don't agree with that at all.

I noticed we haven’t reached out to Patrick Tape yet. Perhaps there’s a connection. The coaching staff might just be on the verge of salvaging this relationship.
I hope so. I think Frank would be huge to keep. He's got loads of potential, great wingspan, young and a very smart kid. He'll get a chance for 20+ minutes next season. Might be hard for him to stay when his two best buddies are going but would love to see it

Cuse

If Ennis came in this year, he would been coming off the bench to back up Girard like Kadary did.
Face it JGIII is entrenched at PG until he graduates. Jimmy has his quirks and one is he plays favorites ... also has a dog house which is impossible to escape from. Been that way for 40 years.

Man...the H0T Takes on all of these threads are enough to fuel a fleet of hot air baloons for the rest of time.

Tape practiced with the Duke bigs for a year, he should really be keyed up to play some ball.

Tape practiced with the Duke bigs for a year, he should really be keyed up to play some ball.
And I have to think he would be a quick pickup like Torrence and Swider.

The pitch to FA is simple. You tell him to look at all the experienced bigs in the portal, like Wahab and Mitchell. That’s who he’s competing with. The major programs are going after those guys, not a freshman who barely played this season. FA can go to a mid-major or small school and get all the PT he wants, but no one will notice and when he wants to transfer again, he’ll have to wait a year. There are minutes and a defined role for him at ‘Cuse. If he leaves, though, he won’t be welcome back when it doesn’t work out in the portal. His replacement (Tape at the very least) will already be here.

Better than Ennis? I don't agree with that at all.
I think so. Definitely more dynamic, better defender. Ennis had the advantages of being given the keys by default and playing for an insanely good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom