French Montana | Syracusefan.com

French Montana

money3189

Living Legend
Concert is tonight at Syracuse. This is great news for our visitors. I am young enough to know that French Montana is popular up and coming rapper. Ogundeko said he was going. This is a hip hop world. I can only imagine this being good for us. The only thing that can hurt us is if violence was to occur. That would not be good. Lets hope they have fun.

Please don't confuse French Montana with hip-hop. Otherwise, I hadn't heard about the concert and it's definitely a plus for these guys. Could be as valuable as having them watch us stomp Monmouth tomorrow.

I agree. Not a big fan, but like you said this can be a positive thing for us. Stomping on Monmouth can get a little boring to watch after awhile.

"The recruits in town this weekend will watch the team practice and then attend Saturday’s Syracuse-Monmouth basketball game in the Carrier Dome. Football captains Ryan Nassib, Justin Pugh, Siriki Diabate and Shamarko Thomas will be honored at halftime of the game for leading the Orange to five victories in its last six games and a share of the Big East championship." per Rahme

When I first saw the title of your post I thought that Joe Montana maybe had a son that is showing interest in 'Cuse.

When I first saw the title of your post I thought that Joe Montana maybe had a son that is showing interest in 'Cuse.

Thank God I wasn't the only one.

I thought... we're recruiting the French joe Montana?. Then I thought for football? Then I wondered if was actually European football otherwise known as soccer here in the states. Then I wondered if this was the SU soccer recruiting forum, but then I remembered soccer is covered on the pay side. Now I want a croissant... True story

Man you guys are old! ;) I was thinking I'm pretty sure Joe does not have any kids named French, besides what type of first name would French be, it's almost Caliesque.

french-stewart.jpg

"Man you guys are old! ;) I was thinking I'm pretty sure Joe does not have any kids named French, besides what type of first name would French be, it's almost Caliesque."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Stewart

French Stewart was born Milton French Stewart in Albuquerque, New Mexico, if my first name was Milton I'd drop it too. Way to screw a kid up first name Milton middle name French.

True. His only bearable first name is actually his last name.

When I saw the title to this thread I thought it might have something to do with Matt Hale, though I'm not sure if he was French-Canadian or not.

AE4_Era@GodsGiftGUS
Bout to go to this French Montana concert!

Please don't confuse French Montana with hip-hop. Otherwise, I hadn't heard about the concert and it's definitely a plus for these guys. Could be as valuable as having them watch us stomp Monmouth tomorrow.
Don't hate on Frenchy.

He's actually Moroccan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom