FSU Game Thread... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier if you can't stop Akers you can't stop Fl St. He's hard as a wrecking ball and as destructive. (Joe Morris only Morris was better.) Every one has their best game against us.

It's clear I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue
tenor.gif

This game is a mess. I could say a lot of things about the team but the worst thing is how truly unenjoyable they are to watch. It probably also comes in relation to how entertaining the team was last year but it is an absolute chore to get through our games. I'm really disappointed with how everything has gone and how we've handled it. They're hard to watch. I don't know what we're going for or what the strategy is. We aren't particularly good at anything.

I truly do feel bad for the players on D. They have to battle every week because the offense shckssss and the coaches are not giving them a chance to win

Do you guys think you get a badge of honor for suffering through the entire game? at what point do you realize there are better things to do than sit in front of the couch and be miserable?

How long are they supposed to keep it up when the offense puts up 3 points?

What happened on the first two drives? Game was effectively over at that point.

FSU had 260 yards on offense in 1H.

Not everything is the fault of the offense/OL. The defense sucks on its own.

This game is a mess. I could say a lot of things about the team but the worst thing is how truly unenjoyable they are to watch.
Was this copied and pasted from the basketball forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom