FSU Game Thread... | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just following this thread for the H0T Takes. i watched till about 21-3 and then checked back when it was 28-3. My 5 year old watched with me and thought a FSU tailgater was my aunts late fiancé. That was enough.
How the hell do you know for certain it's isn't?? Maybe the fiancee got a day pass and decided to spend it watching FSU destroy Syracuse

No more Makers Mark - in the future (this season) I'm only buying Proper 12.

On a more positive, I hope, note the Dome looks wonderful and fans are filing in

Who's ready for the post game thread about how the remaining teams arent good and we can still beat them because they don't have the same defenses as NCState and Pitt? You all know who's gonna post it too. Lol. Get ready for the S+P breakdowns

guy who told us how bad NC State is for weeks, spazzed on me a few weeks ago because I said that FSU had shown more than us to that point in the season. Lol.

33 points in last 11 quarters of football. That’s an average of 3 points a quarter. So they have played 165 minutes of football and have 33 points. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

its Inconceivable in this offense but yet here we are. This has become a disaster on the level of Stalingrad

Starts at the top, when Babers is either standing there like a statue or smirking after yet another disastrous series why should anyone else care. Wildhack has his hands full.
I think I have heard this "lack of emotion on the sidelines" commentary before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom