FSU Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, this slide sucks, but let's be honest, this team was only a 6-6, 7-5 at best against this schedule. They got our hopes up and that was great. Beat BC and this will be a successful year.

It’s the same OLine that started the season except for Cruz. Orande can’t get off the line either. FSU is pressing our WRs 1v1 and everyone else just floods the box.

If the coaches keep running the same tight ends out there thats on them. If they don’t move the pocket around that’s on them. If they can’t develope capable backups that’s on them: the O right now is predictable.
Yeah I thought the OL has stunk from game one, to be honest. Shrader saved their butts repeatedly.

LOL. This is reminding me of Kramer saying “they just write it off”.

“Just scheme them open!”
Lol yep thanks coach. He was doing it earlier in the season yet now... nothing. Blame whatever you want since you seem to be great at coming up with excuses for this.

Final warning, folks.

This thread is about the game. Tonight's game.

Take all the other stuff to the main board.

I'm not in a great mood after that first half. Don't test me. ;)
There’s a game being played? I thought we were watching FSU play their scout team in preparation for the game?

Look, this slide sucks, but let's be honest, this team was only a 6-6, 7-5 at best against this schedule. They got our gives up and that was great. Beat BC and this will be a successful year.
Do you actually believe going 1-6 (even if we do that) after 6-0 is successful or are you just telling yourself that?

Lol yep thanks coach. He was doing it earlier in the season yet now... nothing. Blame whatever you want since you seem to be great at coming up with excuses for this.
So you’re saying Anea is purposefully not “scheming them open” now? That’s your argument? He just decided not to?

Look, this slide sucks, but let's be honest, this team was only a 6-6, 7-5 at best against this schedule. They got our hopes up and that was great. Beat BC and this will be a successful year.
We’re a Purdue freak out and 2 lucky the refs called them penalties that had nothing to do with the play away from being 5-7 like always.

Team came out flat. Rare moments of intensity but that is a quality seriously lacking right now. And OH mY GoD tHe TaCkLINg.

The Frosh WR #87 Donovan Brown was in as a punt gunner. Spring Game & scour team standout all year. Maybe try him on offense & see if he gives a spark.

Final warning, folks.

Yesssssssir or madam

you should relax and enjoy tonights game

Final warning, folks.

Yes sir

Adam Terry on the radio just said do everything to try and run the ball, control the clock to shorten the game to keep FSU from scoring and making this too bad of a blowout. That's what this has come to. Try to keep score down to avoid becoming completely embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom