Future attendance record breaking games | Syracusefan.com

Future attendance record breaking games

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
duke at the dome and unc at the dome. no brainer. every year or whenever they come they will have to adjust the record :cool:

Not sure about that. GT and Nova were pretty damn good rivalries. The first game of each will surely set records but then we need to develop the rivalries to set a new record each year.

last time gt came to the dome was in 03 and i was at that game and we won by like 50, they had chris bosh, jarret jack and we had melo and warrick all nba players, and maybe some others i cant recall.

Syracuse/Duke Gameday at the Carrier Dome in February 2013. That will break the record. I don't think it will have quite the atmosphere of 34,616 because we were playing for #1, but it will be electric.

If they really wanted to make it special they could make the very first ACC game Cuse plays a saturday game day at the Dome against Duke (I think the UNC games will be special but gut feeling is Duke is the one all the SU fans are really waiting for). All those years they talked about putting the court in the middle of the field, this would be the game. They might get 50,000.

last time gt came to the dome was in 03 and i was at that game and we won by like 50, they had chris bosh, jarret jack and we had melo and warrick all nba players, and maybe some others i cant recall.
i think by gt he meant georgetown

We will break the record at whatever game(s) nerhlens noel and dakari johnson are visiting us.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

All those years they talked about putting the court in the middle of the field, this would be the game. They might get 50,000.
This will only happen when JB retires.. would be weird to have the largest crowd ever on record for Hopkins be on Boeheim Court.. Would also be tough to get 50K to pay for tix without such a monumental event..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom